411 HungSoccerPlayer Transformation

NYCgymfit
This topic is 2041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hey guys... was just talking with another member about HungSoccerPlayer. These pics looks considerably different than the old pics... it doesn't even look like the same guy (or am I confusing him with a different "Hung Soccer Player"?). The pictures are definitely hot - but it seemed to me his profile had video with a major curve to his cock. Anyone have any info on this guy?

https://rent.men/HungSoccerPlayer

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's what the reviews on rentmen say:

Reviewed by DaddyWestCoast, May 14, 15:36

Trusted RentMen Client since Mar 28, 2016

I invite SoccerPlayer to my hotel room for a couple of hours of relaxing massage and +. He showed up on time, he was a pleasure to chat with for a few minutes, before he gave me a solid deep tissue massage that led to a fulfilling sensual session. Will definitely hire him again on my next trip.

Time Spent: 2 hours

Ambience: Outcall

Are Photos Accurate? Yes they are

Recommend? Yes, definitely

• Excellent
    Reviewed by regularguynyc, Apr 11, 00:50
    Trusted RentMen Client since May 21, 2016

HSP is an incredibly hot man. He is extremely good looking and he has an amazingly ripped, muscular body. He is the perfect combination of naughty and nice.

Time Spent: 1 hour
    Ambience: Very relaxing

• Excellent
    Reviewed by Stepnow, Feb 10, 18:05
    Trusted RentMen Client since Dec 20, 2016

I met Soccer Player at his place in Midtown for a 2 hours massage + session. He made sure the ambiance was relaxed with music and candles, and comfortable; he started with an erotic massage, before moving onto a BFE tender loving session, that ended with a full hour of lovemaking with lots of kissing and body contact. I had a good time and felt taken care of.
    Frank (his name) is a very sexy man who likes to take care of myself, who's masculine, (I'm just not saying that, he really is) is open minded and well educated.

Ambience: Very relaxing

• Excellent
    Reviewed by Stepnow, Jan 25, 17:14
    Trusted RentMen Client since Dec 20, 2016

I invited SoccerPlayer to my hotel room for a couple of hours of relaxing time after work last night. We had a drink at the bar first, and chatted a bit about travel and common interests. We moved upstairs, where we started slowly with a nice erotic massage. The overall experience was very gratifying and pleasant. He really knows how to please and to give a true BFE. Will definitely meet him again next trip.

Ambience: Outcall

I hate it when people throw in for a review "I'm not just saying that", as it completely cheapens one's credibility. I was a terrible employee for a long time at a company I worked for and received 1 positive comment mailed to my bosses about me in a 10 year span that was posted for all co-workers to see. "He could multi-task and be friendly, and I'm not just saying he's being friendly because he really was."

gotta say I like your subtle, cynical sense of humor in your posts here on the board.......

(and I'm not just saying that)

I hate it when people throw in for a review "I'm not just saying that", as it completely cheapens one's credibility. I was a terrible employee for a long time at a company I worked for and received 1 positive comment mailed to my bosses about me in a 10 year span that was posted for all co-workers to see. "He could multi-task and be friendly, and I'm not just saying he's being friendly because he really was."

Interesting. "I'm not just saying that" suggests that sometimes, I do.

I took the plunge! The guy in the photos is not of him, neither is the cock. Nevertheless, the guy is hot, perfect lean muscular body, great kisser, hot ass. Had such a hot time, one of the best I hired. Something though tells me https://rentmen.com/XLJock is the same guy. Haven't hired XLJock though!

Good for you man! I'm glad you had a good experience - but - did you comment that he didn't look like his pictures?? I just don't - get it. And you were okay that he didn't look like his pictures?

Good for you man! I'm glad you had a good experience - but - did you comment that he didn't look like his pictures?? I just don't - get it. And you were okay that he didn't look like his pictures?

I was fine really. I usually send the guys back but in this case he was hot and worth the experience!

Some guys use someone else's pics for "plausible deniability" so their friends/family don't get wind of what they are doing. While nobody really likes being lied to, I imagine if the person were the same "type" (e.g. if you were describing them verbally, would you say the same things) and as attractive as the pictures, I wouldn't necessarily mind.

Some guys use someone else's pics for "plausible deniability" so their friends/family don't get wind of what they are doing. While nobody really likes being lied to, I imagine if the person were the same "type" (e.g. if you were describing them verbally, would you say the same things) and as attractive as the pictures, I wouldn't necessarily mind.

Okie, dokie.

I still and will forever see it as lying in advertising. Not truth. IMO.

If I order a product and receive something of the same or similar "type" but its not what I was expecting, I send it back.

Nuff said (on my part.) Thanks.

I've occasionally made the same point here on the forum....and have often been thoroughly crushed by the indignant replies....."how can you excuse a LIAR?!".....