411 bigkenny250 Central NJ (Matawan) This needs its own thread...

SilverBeef
This topic is 1684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does the very attractive female know what he does for a living? How does she feel about her man having his genitals and other body parts fondled for money, by lascivious gentlemen? Unless, of course, she is a stripper herself ...

I am sure she does not care. Just do the math. He is in high demand, so with 4 clients a day at $150/hr that is $600/day. Even in a 5 day week that is $3,000 =$156,000 a year. Probably all cash. And working 4 hrs a day is a part time job. So $156,000 a year in cash for a part time job is something I am sure she can live with! :)

Edited by Dmitri

I hate to be the skeptic here. Yes, very hot guy if you are into that type, but $150 per hour seems way overpriced from what I am reading. And $80 for thirty minutes seems downright obnoxious to me, although it's a free world, if it's posted I am sure there will be customers. But I'll pass next time in the area.

At $150-160 per hour, which in most cases for me turns into $200-240 for 90 minutes, I expect either (1) someone who is ready to be interactive and the opposite of uptight while giving a decent massage (but this is not really my type so I basically endure, minimizing the interactive part and never go back), or (2) CMT quality massage from a cool guy not afraid to tackle my glutes and hip flexors and/or get naked if the chemistry is right (this is my favorite). I don't always expect or want interaction, but straight guys with hang-ups that are careful to preclude it by carefully setting their boundaries upfront, such as not getting naked or, even worse, those "finish yourself" Russians are a big turnoff. And almost all of them avoid glutes and hip flexors, by miles. I am simply not going to pay that money and have these dudes act like they are doing me a favor, sorry.

Finally, if someone is an aspiring model, why don't they make their money modeling? But then, it's a big world out there, there could be plenty of sugar daddies eager to sponsor a museum piece. I am afraid that even that setup is not particularly sustainable, though...

Edited by Capitano

Capitano, I have read things all over the place re: what people are willing to pay for basically a non-erotic massage on this forum. I am exactly like yourself. I find pricing of $150/hr for just a massage insane. I feel if someone is pricing in the $120-$160 range they should be offering nude massage with HE. No finger painting massage, with underwear on, and no HE for $120-$160, that is crazy and does not work for me. But I have seen many comments in this forum from people who are just happy to be around a hot guy, and will pay this price for a non-erotic massage if the guy is incredibly hot. ( even if the masseur claims to be straight, which maybe turns the client on more being massaged by a straight guy) So we all get to choose our turn ons when it comes to massage, and we all get to choose how much we will pay. I, like yourself, Capitano, would never choose this type of massage at this price. Way to expensive for getting back so little.

Capitano, I have read things all over the place re: what people are willing to pay for basically a non-erotic massage on this forum. I am exactly like yourself. I find pricing of $150/hr for just a massage insane. I feel if someone is pricing in the $120-$160 range they should be offering nude massage with HE. No finger painting massage, with underwear on, and no HE for $120-$160, that is crazy and does not work for me. But I have seen many comments in this forum from people who are just happy to be around a hot guy, and will pay this price for a non-erotic massage if the guy is incredibly hot. ( even if the masseur claims to be straight, which maybe turns the client on more being massaged by a straight guy) So we all get to choose our turn ons when it comes to massage, and we all get to choose how much we will pay. I, like yourself, Capitano, would never choose this type of massage at this price. Way to expensive for getting back so little.

Don't know about all that

Was best massage I ever had with a super hot super nice guy

He makes the whole experience fun and amazing

I'm not not over thinking it

If ur looking for a great massage

With the added bonus of a super friendly bodybuilder u can't go wrong

I like him !!!

Also read whole add says discounts

For repeat customers Kenny is looking for steady safe clients

Said he was doing a massage in Brooklyn

Put it out in the hallway and went back in to say good bye , some one jacked it when he went back inside

With all the money he must be making, surely he can afford to buy a new massage table ...

On the other hand, since he only does outcalls, schlepping a massage table around from appointment to appointment, back and forth between New Jersey and NY must be a real pain.

I am sure she does not care. Just do the math. He is in high demand, so with 4 clients a day at $150/hr that is $600/day. Even in a 5 day week that is $3,000 =$156,000 a year. Probably all cash. And working 4 hrs a day is a part time job. So $156,000 a year in cash for a part time job is something I am sure she can live with! :)

Not sure why I'm chiming in on this

BUT

I think your math is a little off

If someone does 4 jobs a day u need to factor

In a 30-60 min drive for the masseur each way

And on top of that the jobs probably are not back to back for the masseur if u add In travel time etc probably uses up more hours in a day than u probably spend at a full time job

Factor in nights and some probability of crazy clients sometimes and the guy probably works hard

Edited by NJmusclelover

Not sure why I'm chiming in on this

BUT

I think your math is a little off

If someone does 4 jobs a day u need to factor

In a 30-60 min drive for the masseur each way

And on top of that the jobs probably are not back to back for the masseur if u add In travel time etc probably uses up more hours in a day than u probably spend at a full time job

Factor in nights and some probability of crazy clients sometimes and the guy probably works hard

That's right. And factor in the additional time he spends responding to countless texts and emails from total time-wasters and crazies!!! I am amazed he CAN show up with a big smile on his face.

Now, if only he could set up a studio in NYC and offer incalls - he would make a fortune. Less travel time between appointments, more appointments per day. You do the math.

Is he a CMT and does he do glutes and hip flexors?

I can have a top notch professional but regular massage in Chicago, on the next block, in a nice facility, for $80 an hour.

There are several hot, mostly straight, masseurs that do nude massage at $100 an hour, with touching (some one way, some two way, some the other way) allowed but I am not into it because they are not into it.

$120 and above, we are usually talking no hangups and often super-hot guys, so what you are describing I wouldn't go for even at $100.

I do understand if this dude is your type and you just want to hang out with him, but I suspect he cannot get 4 massages a day with this value proposition. Next time in NYC, I'd much rather see Troy, Brad, or Carson, or try from a ton of other offerings... but hey, different folks...

Edited by Capitano

Hey guys- Kenny here! Any questions feel free to contact me directly. Thank you for all of the interest and comments- positive or otherwise... I do enjoy hearing feedback as it helps me become better at what I'm doing.

As far as my personal life and income, I'm not exactly sure why it matters or why you'd put so much effort into figuring it out but I will say this- you never know what situation someone is in or why they may be doing something. All I ask is that you please be respectful.

And regarding my fees- I don't go online and complain that a Lamborghini costs $450k when I've never driven one ;)

To those here that I've met with- I am grateful and hope to see you again. To those I haven't- thank you for all of the feedback and I wish you the best!

P.S.- new massage table is coming!

Edited by Bigkenny250

Hey guys- Kenny here! Any questions feel free to contact me directly. Thank you for all of the interest and comments- positive or otherwise... I do enjoy hearing feedback as it helps me become better at what I'm doing.

As far as my personal life and income, I'm not exactly sure why it matters or why you'd put so much effort into figuring it out but I will say this- you never know what situation someone is in or why they may be something. All I ask is that you please be respectful.

And regarding my fees- I don't go online and complain that a Lamborghini costs $450k when I've never driven one ;)

To those here that I've met with- I am grateful and hope to see you again. To those I haven't- thank you for all of the feedback and I wish you the best!

Couldn't agree with you more!! If people don't like what you charge, they could move on. There are plenty of people willing to pay.You work hard on your body, charge what you want. And, unless someone has walked in your shoes, they should not inference knowing your motives, counting your money, or even worse, saying anything about your relationship.

Good luck in with everything. Hopefully will get to see you one day when I am up that way

I will say this- you never know what situation someone is in or why they may be something. All I ask is that you please be respectful.

Very well said. We never truly know what situation someone is in, or what motivates someone to do what he or she does. Keeping this in mind, and respecting it, is what makes us human.

And, by the way, I think your fees are absolutely reasonable. If only you could offer incalls in NYC, I would your first and most faithful incall client :)

He actually is a really nice caring person

He told me he has gotten his phone blown up by people calling him since the creation of this post .

And everyone including me has mentioned it to him

Honestly he's just a friendly sweet guy

Just trying to make some money for himself

And he also manages to make his clients pretty happy too

Isn't that what it's all about ????

Edited by NJmusclelover

This was actually the first site I found a few weeks ago when doing some google research on the m4m massage scene.

Fortunately, thanks to the 2 feet of snow outside, I found some time to join up and post on the thread. I won't be here often as my work days tend to be a bit longer than 4 hours ;) but I wanted to at least show my face (so to speak) and maybe give you a better representation of who I am, rather than the money hungry liar as some seem to think.

Question my value and ability- I have no issue. Question my character and integrity- I will stand up for myself.

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

This was actually the first site I found a few weeks ago when doing some google research on the m4m massage scene.

Fortunately, thanks to the 2 feet of snow outside, I found some time to join up and post on the thread. I won't be here often as my work days tend to be a bit longer than 4 hours ;) but I wanted to at least show my face (so to speak) and maybe give you a better representation of who I am, rather than the money hungry liar as some seem to think.

Question my value and ability- I have no issue. Question my character and integrity- I will stand up for myself.

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

hey man..... and greetings from a little south of you but still in northern NJ, and, yes - 2 feet of snow.... you add some nice energy to this forum and i, for one, am happy to see you here!!!

As far as my personal life and income, I'm not exactly sure why it matters or why you'd put so much effort into figuring it out but I will say this- you never know what situation someone is in or why they may be doing something. All I ask is that you please be respectful.

Incredible V-taper and massive back photo!