411 bigkenny250 Central NJ (Matawan) This needs its own thread...

SilverBeef
This topic is 1671 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys... this was comingled in a thread about NJ masseurs but I think it needs its own research and discussion because... wow!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bigkenny250.shtml?v=d

Someone must know him from the bodybuilding community in central NJ... is he real?

No luck with phone number search. Anybody do a reverse image search?

Guessing therapeutic (since he has shirt on in all pics) and pretty tame description. Outcalls only but he brings a table... one positive review (for what that's worth...).

Anybody know anything on this guy?

Guys... this was comingled in a thread about NJ masseurs but I think it needs its own research and discussion because... wow!

Someone must know him from the bodybuilding community in central NJ... is he real?

That review just popped up here in the last day. Too bad MF reviews are non-vetted and non-verified though.

As far as being legit, this guy's social media profiles do show him living and working in a NJ town 10 minutes from Matawan, NJ, which I suppose is good news.

As far as bad news goes :(:oops:, his FB page shows that he's recently "in a relationship" with a very attractive female.

As far as bad news goes :(:oops:, his FB page shows that he's recently "in a relationship" with a very attractive female.

Does the very attractive female know what he does for a living? How does she feel about her man having his genitals and other body parts fondled for money, by lascivious gentlemen? Unless, of course, she is a stripper herself ...

Well, he's living proof that a trip to metro NYC shouldn't necessarily be confined to the 5 boroughs of the city only.

I mean, Jersey City is easily doable given that it sits directly across the Hudson River from lower Manhattan!

I have gotten many private messages about Kenny

He does out calls to ur house

somene stole his massage table so its on your bed

Wears underware (sexy underware)

He is not going to have sex with you

it's all about massage and muscle worship

If u are respectful to him he will be really nice and flex for you and allow you to touch his sweet ass body !!!

he may be even more interactive if he likes you ....But only for STEADY regular clients !!!

be respectful to him and you will have a lot of fun

he has the best smile you'll ever see

Guessing therapeutic (since he has shirt on in all pics) and pretty tame description. Outcalls only but he brings a table... one positive review (for what that's worth...).

Big thanks for starting this thread this guy is great

I have gotten many private messages about Kenny

He does out calls to ur house

somene stole his massage table so its on your bed

Wears underware (sexy underware)

He is not going to have sex with you

it's all about massage and muscle worship

If u are respectful to him he will be really nice and flex for you and allow you to touch his sweet ass body !!!

he may be even more interactive if he likes you ....But only for STEADY regular clients !!!

be respectful to him and you will have a lot of fun

he has the best smile you'll ever see

This sounds like fair advice for dealing with anyone: Be respectful and he will be more inclined to do what you desire. Meanwhile, I'm finding amusement in imagining scenarios in which someone steals a massage table. Was it a hold-up in downtown Matawan as he was leaving a Victorian home? Or was it a client who walked out with it under his shirt?