411 bigkenny250 Central NJ (Matawan) This needs its own thread...

SilverBeef
This topic is 1684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
This was actually the first site I found a few weeks ago when doing some google research on the m4m massage scene.

Fortunately, thanks to the 2 feet of snow outside, I found some time to join up and post on the thread. I won't be here often as my work days tend to be a bit longer than 4 hours ;) but I wanted to at least show my face (so to speak) and maybe give you a better representation of who I am, rather than the money hungry liar as some seem to think.

Question my value and ability- I have no issue. Question my character and integrity- I will stand up for myself.

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

Good for you. hope to meet w/ you some day soon.

• 1 month later...
I’m not doubting Kenny is a good Masseur but I’m starting to seriously think @NJmusclelover is Kenny’s second account on here...

@fratphysicals , great minds think alike :) I have always thought that and just rolled my eyes every time there was a post. Way to many red flags. And of course he will come on and tell us we are wrong, and are haters. And so be it. I am not a hater, but am also not naive. If they are two separate people, great. No way to prove one way or the other. But I agree with you @fratphysicals .

Edited by Dmitri

@fratphysicals , great minds think alike :) I have always thought that and just rolled my eyes every time there was a post. Way to many red flags. And of course he will come on and tell us we are wrong, and are haters. And so be it. I am not a hater, but am also not naive. If they are to separate people, great. No way to prove one way or the other. But I agree with you @fratphysicals .

I love those posts, I find them funny! :-) :-) :-)

And while I don't really care whether it is the same person, I kinda think we are talking about a genuine fan here. Or someone who might be in love?

I love those posts, I find them funny! :) :) :)

And while I don't really care whether it is the same person, I kinda think we are talking about a genuine fan here. Or someone who might be in love?

Agreed, @Capitano , I don't care either. At the end of the day it does not even matter. WAY to many other important things going on in the world! :(

I saw Kenny a few weeks ago in NYC. He's not really a masseur if that is really what you want. Maybe if you are into muscle worship or something, but that is it. The quoted rates for muscle play are much higher than the so called "massage" appointment. And in this case it didn't appeal.

Just so you know what you are getting into.

Seemed like a nice enough guy but certainly not a repeat for me. I was ready to leave after 30 minutes.

I saw Kenny a few weeks ago in NYC. He's not really a masseur if that is really what you want. Maybe if you are into muscle worship or something, but that is it. The quoted rates for muscle play are much higher than the so called "massage" appointment. And in this case it didn't appeal.

Seemed like a nice enough guy but certainly not a repeat for me. I was ready to leave after 30 minutes.

Agreed, super nice guy, and hot, but not worth the $ for a massage.

• 5 weeks later...

I just purchased 2 of Kenny's muscle worship videos he has available on the Flex4Cash website. His condition now is mind-blowing! Muscle packed on top of muscle! Have ordered a custom video from him as well. His videos are very reasonably priced.

So he is not really a masseur but offers the so-called "massage" appointments, which are not muscle play either, so wtf are they?! :-)

I am glad he still manages to be "nice enough" guy, even though, the way I see it, he seems to charge his clients a lot of money for pretty much nothing.

Maybe those nothing-appointments should include a free video in the end?

So how is he willing to accommodate?

Especially if he charges extra for muscle play (that's not accommodation in my books but upsell), there are no sensual components, and massage is out of the window because he doesn't know how to do it? Call me crazy, but if he is willing to chat and is pleasant, that's what I call normal and expect from everyone :-).