Has anyone hired Private Dancer?

hwic04
This topic is 1825 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26306866_200087960734301_6701225880384962560_n.jpg?se=8&ig_cache_key=MTcwMTE2Mzk4NTUxODQwMjU2MA%3D%3D.2

I know y'all think this Christian guy is hot. Whatever!

But seriously. Does anybody know how I can get in touch with the teddy bear? I absolutely have to have him!

Available at your local Costco. I've always been tempted to buy one. I have a great picture somewhere of one buckled in to the back seat of my brother-in-law's Altima coupe. Turns out they don't have enough head room for 6ft plush.

The ink. The hair. The sofa. The pouting lips. The pattern of the briefs clashing with the tattoo. IMHO he needs an image projection consultation. But with all that, he sounds kind of sweet. After all, the teddy bear is bigger than he is.

At 22 I was living in a small village in Central America in a small two room shack with junk furniture and absolutely nothing on the adobe walls. It has taken me a lifetime to acquire my possessions.

Again let's give the kid a break!

Okay, that's my chance to make it about me. Sorry.

When I was his age, I was in college majoring in Religion and working on getting the college to divest in South Africa. I dreamed of going to the places he's been. And I was too much in the closet to dream about wearing the clothes he wears and having sex with the guys he's had sex with. All that came 20 years later.

So you have to hand it to somebody who is 5'6 and may well have been looked down on in his culture as a teenager for being a short, lean, femmy little guy, for reinventing himself based on some image he created of himself that is - well, just really fucking hot. Good for him. That's what I read between the lines with the clothes, the look, the muscles, the possible need for adoration. Not everybody has the will or perseverance to make themselves all that. Like I said, good for him Good for us. And it fits that underneath all that is some nice kid with a heart trying to make it.

The hope you have is that when the youth and beauty get old they have something underneath it. That's for us to know and him to find out.

Meanwhile, he has a long ride, and he will most surely enjoy it.

• 3 months later...
Guest TheOtherGuy

I've been hoping to spend time with him for a while. Just can never seem to arrange my schedule with his. Can anyone speak to his skills as a top? His profile says top/vers. Most of the people sharing first hand experience speak about his skills as a bottom. With an ass like that, who WOULDN'T be a bottom?

I've been hoping to spend time with him for a while. Just can never seem to arrange my schedule with his. Can anyone speak to his skills as a top? His profile says top/vers. Most of the people sharing first hand experience speak about his skills as a bottom. With an ass like that, who WOULDN'T be a bottom?

Never hired him but saw him dance at piranha many times. He ass is beyond hot asses. I've actually fantasized about other straight dancers there fucking him. I'm sure many of them have wanted to for sure!!!

I'm confused. Who are you guys talking about :( ?

Guest TheOtherGuy
Got it. My mistake. I thought you were discussing just generic private dancers... but this is Private_dancer. :)

No problem! Yes, it's THE Private_Dancer ;)

• 1 month later...
Some of you guys are just plain mean.

It's the MO of the faceless, anonymous troll to be an asshole. I believe that rule stems back to the Old Testament.

Most of it is seething jealousy. The line between love and hate in this industry is razor thin.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

I have seen him. It was a disappointing. I think his positive clients are bodyworshipper types or into specfic services for which I was not interested. He has an awesome body just like his pictures. It is incredible. I would not discount him if he provides the services that are of interest to you. Sorry for the inclusive wording. I wanted to make sure if was not a review and appropriate wording for posting. lol You can PM for details if interested.

Edited by freecahill1965

• 1 month later...