Italmsclman---RM in NYC

Guest RexB
This topic is 2236 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lol I should really delete my grindr as I just use it to chat and see hot photos of guys :p I don't use it to hookup

well maybe after I've had a bad day and a few drinks in me I may let temptation get over me :p, but i get so many messages of guys wanting sex, that Its hard to pick one, so I just don't pick anyone :p

but yes please tell me if he's real, so that I can keep it in mind, as I believe he lives close to where I live ;) :p

Yeah I hate it when guys just hound me for sex. I have a brain after all and that is why I post my SAT scores on Grindr.

Somehow, for me, his hotness in image #13 does not travel into his other images.

Are you counting from the semi-private pics or the public ones? Do you mean the photo of him sitting on the stairs? That's my favorite one.

Are you counting from the semi-private pics or the public ones? Do you mean the photo of him sitting on the stairs? That's my favorite one.

Yes, the one of him sitting on the stairs. I think it gets my vote because it shows some great looking leg. :p

• 1 year later...
He doesn't list kissing but he does list "anything goes" on the safe/bareback question . . . 2 red flags for me.

He does say that he's "passionate" in his ad copy which I always accept as a substitute for not listing "kissing" in the profile......so maybe just 1 red flag remaining for you (& me).