New York 411 Justin-teen

coasternut
This topic is 2337 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. Reporting factually what happened and pissed that he stood me up. That’s not hating that’s having normal feelings to rude behavior.

C'mon man. You are hating. You only consider your need to fuck him without trying yo understand how overwhelmed he is by the demand. And every time some one, like me, express his admiration and willingness to hire him, you spit your frustration. That is hating in my dictionary.

C'mon man. You are hating. You only consider your need to fuck him without trying yo understand how overwhelmed he is by the demand. And every time some one, like me, express his admiration and willingness to hire him, you spit your frustration. That is hating in my dictionary.

Please allow me to express my own feelings as you don’t speak for me. Maybe you subconsciously hate the attention he gets and you can’t stand it and therefore are projecting onto me. I’m quite capable of knowing and speaking for my own emotions. (Yes I’m a psychologist).

Please allow me to express my own feelings as you don’t speak for me. Maybe you subconsciously hate the attention he gets and you can’t stand it and therefore are projecting onto me. I’m quite capable of knowing and speaking for my own emotions. (Yes I’m a psychologist).

LMFAO

You keep hating! and you do not even notice!