Adonis NYC - Nude Pop-Up

andymn
This topic is 2659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been to the monthly Friday Adonis nude party; I think the place is Paddles. I'll be in NY for the nude pop-up event on a Sunday night. How do these two events differ -- location, vibe, dancers, etc. Any info is helpful. Thanks guys!

The pop-up is in a private, relatively spacious apartment - Tim will provide address, lately it's been in midtown. There is a lap dance area and I believe champagne room available. Otherwise similar to the "vibe" at Paddles (minus the sex dungeon everywhere you turn).

• 2 weeks later...
Is it really worth the $50 to go there vs cheaper admission at other places?

Individual preference, of course. It may be worth it to be able to ogle twenty or so fully naked, in-shape guys right there in front of you. You'll have to politely fend off lap dance offers if the fifty maxes you out. And, of course, the less-expensive clubs don't have full nudity all the time (if that's what you want)

Curious....do many, most or ANY of these "dancers" make appointments for "private shows" after the event ?

some are probably open to negotiation, at least, if you're cool, respectful, and keep it low-key......many lean straight and probably have strong limits......and it won't be a bargain - they talk with each other and know the deal......

I've had several lapdances where the dancer asked me what I'm into and told me what he was into or willing to do, I assume because he was hoping I would either take him to the champagne room or arrange to see him outside the show. And some straight up gave me their phone numbers. This was, mind you, without asking. But I usually go for several songs and usually tip so that may have had a little to do with it too.

There was a time that the Gaiety dancers had rooms in most of the hotels near the theater. From what I remember most of the dancers wouldn't go near the Hotel Carter. Standards, beleve it or not, were higher than that. I was often surprised that there were dancers would leave a $20 tip for the maid who cleaned their room. I found many of the guys had pretty high standards as they'd spend a week or more in the hotel. Also I remember the conceirage was quite happy and cheerful when they entered the lobby.

Archived