TV and Movie Theme Songs Of Our Youth

azdr0710
This topic is 2624 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for years, my parents (and grandmother) never understood the words in one line of this theme.....ended up being, "gee, our old LaSalle ran great"

After some seasons they re-recorded it to enunciate that part more clearly.

Sounded strained by comparison.

It only ran for three seasons.

I was crushed when they canceled it.

You're making me crawl through a thread which was started in January. I hope my efforts help me understand this. I don't get on my knees for just anyone by the way. :rolleyes: Especially when I'm on a phone!

OK so since this has been brought up here's a little personal history of Me. When I was 12 I lived in California and we had a boat. The people next to our slip were the Mummy's. I used to play with Billy in our dinghy while our boats were in the marina. I had no idea at the time of Who he was really, aside from what I was told, but he was really hot as I recall for being relatively the same age and we had a lot of fun together. Our interactions lasted only about four or five times. And no there was no sex or anything even close to that. And I never saw him after that summer.

You're making me crawl through a thread which was started in January. I hope my efforts help me understand this. I don't get on my knees for just anyone by the way. :rolleyes: Especially when I'm on a phone!

Point is only that clip of 'Season 4' was some longtime fan's homage to What Might Have Been, had it not been canceled by the network.

Enormously grateful for your memoire about Billy.

Although your implicit confession of not knowing that show is...words fail me! :D

Certified Irwin Allen nut here.

hqdefault.jpg

Point is only that clip of 'Season 4' was some longtime fan's homage to What Might Have Been.

Enormously grateful for your memoire about Billy.

Although your implicit confession of not knowing that show is...words fail me! :D

Certified Irwin Allen nut here.

hqdefault.jpg

Been watching that on Hulu too!!

Fine! He was my summer of 42! Happy now? Even though it was more like my summer of, I have no idea now, probably '62? He broke my young, innocent heart. Just like how he crushed yours later in life. I too was sucked into his time tunnel. I hate everything about this thread now.

Fine! He was my summer of 42! Happy now? Even though it was more like my summer of, I have no idea now, probably '62? He broke my young, innocent heart. Just like how he crushed yours later in life. I too was sucked into his time tunnel. I hate everything about this thread now.

I love you beyond saying!

"Touch of Evil" Main Theme by Henry Mancini

And Orson Welles' opening shot from the film is awesome, a 3 1/2 minute tracking shot that starts in Mexico and crosses into the US, chock full of information. This was truly an amazing achievement in the pre-digital days.

http://www.superseventies.com/primetime_79.gif

Saturday has turned into a wasteland of repeats these days. I remember watching The Golden Girls and Empty Nest before hitting the showers and then the bars.. The networks have given up and Friday is probably soon to follow.

Archived