Do you have a GILF?

BSR
This topic is 2671 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some late-night lunacy here ... who is the oldest guy you would like to f*ck? I find most of my hottie crushes are in their 30s and 40s, but there are a few 50-somethings I find attractive - like @Dane Scott, @Cord, or Mexico's President Enrique Pena (American keyboard, so no tilde) Nieto. OK, so he plagiarized his law school thesis, but just wanna f*ck him, not grade his college papers!

The oldest guy I'd totally get down & dirty with is 60-year-old Spanish actor Imanol Arias. The link is a fairly recent picture (taken September 2015), and yuppers, el abuelo still gets my pulse racing. I don't know if he's actually a grandfather, but he's certainly old enough to be one.

Anybody else have a GILF crush? We could make this thread like the opposite of the limbo - instead of how low, it'll be how high (in age) you can go :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm assuming GILF stands for Geezer I'd Like to Fuck. Yes?

I was thinking "Grandpa I'd Like to F*ck," but I guess "geezer" also works.

My all-time GILF is Paul Newman. As beautiful as he was as a young man, I thought Newman was most attractive in his early- to mid-50s because the combination of silver hair and blue eyes just slayed me. When he was featured on the cover of "Time" (he would have been ~57 when the picture was taken), I couldn't stop staring at that cover photo. Even in "The Color of Money," at 61, I still thought he was smokin' hot.

Yea there was this guy in my fraternity at college. So gorgeous. He let me rub his tummy once. Thought I would die. I remember my hand shaking. Anyway I saw a pic of him on FB recently. Still beautiful at upper middle age. So unattainable. So him and Harrison Ford I guess. I know, not very geezer like. One gets spoiled hanging out with 30 year old dudes.

Some late-night lunacy here ... who is the oldest guy you would like to f*ck? I find most of my hottie crushes are in their 30s and 40s, but there are a few 50-somethings I find attractive - like @Dane Scott, @Cord, or Mexico's President Enrique Pena (American keyboard, so no tilde) Nieto. OK, so he plagiarized his law school thesis, but just wanna f*ck him, not grade his college papers!

The oldest guy I'd totally get down & dirty with is 60-year-old Spanish actor Imanol Arias. The link is a fairly recent picture (taken September 2015), and yuppers, el abuelo still gets my pulse racing. I don't know if he's actually a grandfather, but he's certainly old enough to be one.

Anybody else have a GILF crush? We could make this thread like the opposite of the limbo - instead of how low, it'll be how high (in age) you can go :D

Sean Connery - what a handsome sexy hunk!

I'm dated with these type acronyms, but don't you mean DILF? Daddy I'd Like To Fuck? Isn't GILF Grandmother I'd like to fuck? :confused:

Archived