Would you fuck him?

marylander1940
This topic is 2708 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Trans people have fascinated me because I feel like my gender is somewhat broader than I thought for much of my life. The courage to physically transform your body to match who you know yourself to be inside is admirable. I can say all of this intellectually and know that if I were ever to meet that very hot man with a pussy, that I'd have some serious cognitive dissonance going on. Knowing what a horndog I can be, if I'd had a few drinks to relax, I'd almost certainly enjoy a romp in his bed.

Yes.

I'm not quite sure what we would do but that's part of the fun and excitement.

He seems to be very sexually intense and I could imagine how our first few moments might be awkward, nervous, curious, but with an undercurrent of raw sensuality that is generated from what's between the ears... not what's between the legs.

With healthy open-minds and playfulness something different could be allot of fun.

I'm not sure it could be a regular thing for me but I sure as hell don't want to go to my deathbed regretting the things I didn't do.

Archived