am I the only one?

amanfr
This topic is 2680 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was just curious weather I'm the only one who prefers a massage which starts and seems very therapeutic and then slowly develops into something more. The something more could be even just some inner thighs brushing or detailed glutes work. It drives me crazy when the masseur initially covers you with a towel and then takes it off or folds it to do do the legs and/or glutes.

I am curious to know if others share similar xperiences/desires.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the same - I think there is something super arousing about the will he or won't he nature of an ambiguous massage and whether those light ball/cock/ass brushes are accidental or something that will lead to more.

I once had a massage that I assumed would have been strictly therapeutic from the vibe and action I was getting until I kind of bucked my ass up and the masseur went straight to rubbing my hole haha.

I'm with you. When the massage moves down to my ass and I'm wondering "How far will he go?"...when he's moving closer to me and feeling his cock or balls against my skin, or when he lets his cock slip into my hand. It plays into a fantasy about being seduced, unwillingly at first.
Or of seducing him ....

with whom, if I may ask?

I never know how far to go on this forum with personal info. OTOH, I rarely get my hand slapped for going too far, so what the fuck. I'm being taken care of by the burly and completely remarkable Lance Navarro, who is visiting SoCal (LA and PS) soon. If you haven't experienced this huge, passionate, uncut, sweet guy, now is your chance! He's normally in the foggy gay area, but is blessing us for a few days.

I love this feeling of the unknown... I don't carry about the HE as long a sits amore than decent massage and he works over my ass..if I get hard and he doesn't touch my dick I am fine with that..but ohh those sly gliding hands on my inner thighs and the way his fingers may press down on my hole when going over my butt..that does me in :-)

I was just curious weather I'm the only one who prefers a massage which starts and seems very therapeutic and then slowly develops into something more. The something more could be even just some inner thighs brushing or detailed glutes work. It drives me crazy when the masseur initially covers you with a towel and then takes it off or folds it to do do the legs and/or glutes.

I am curious to know if others share similar xperiences/desires.

THIS is pretty much the main reason, I try new masseurs at spas. I love the excitement of not knowing how the session will evolve...and I always tip very well if they read body language, and respond, with "special treatments" that don't require verbal discussion.

There's a "Greek Massage" video with Arad & Owen Michaels; at one point, Owen (getting massaged) lifts his head and asks "Do you always rub the balls?"

There's a site called BuzzWest that had a lot of massage videos. I don't think they have added any new content in a few years, but I have a couple favorites where the guys start getting hard when the masseur is not working anywhere near their cocks. Lots of furry guys too, always a plus in my book.

I think I've found the perfect combo--the session starts with a sensual yet therapeutic 4-handed massage, and then progresses to a full-on threesome sexual experience; I'm really enjoying these guys and found them not on masseurfinder.com or massagem4m.com, but at the suggestion of a forum member, on craigslist.org; I have had thoroughly delightful experiences!

I'm a longtime lurker to this site, and this thread was what encouraged me to register and participate. I am married (to a woman), and I was always interested in men but never explored those feelings until I got a massage from a man I found on masseurfinder.com in early 2010. That first massage was totally legit (my request, and possibly his standard procedure at the time), but it was a totally new and exciting experience for me. Since then, one of my favorite things about getting a massage from someone for the first time has been that feeling of uncertainty about where it's going to go. If a therapist is able to relax me, my mind checks out and it's almost like I am in a dream. In that dreamlike state, it can be difficult to differentiate between a signal and an innocent touch. The most important thing to me is that a therapist knows what he is doing and is able to get me to relax. Even if the massage does not progress to something more, I have gotten a great massage. However, if it does...:).

@matt842 I'm happy you are having these wonderful experiences; I remember my first massages when I was married to a woman; the anticipation, the touch of a man and maybe a happy ending! there was an incredibly handsome masseur who I'm certain I had quite a crush on--sort of like "blow in my ear and I'll follow you anywhere" type of thing; good for you!

Archived