A Photoshop gotcha...

whipped guy
This topic is 2692 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In searching for pics for the Pecs, Nips, and More thread I came across the following photo... the guy struck me as being perfect... In fact I considered him as material for a perfect specimen of the day. However, something told me to hold off. Well I did some additional research and supposedly the guy was possibly from Switzerland. Indeed the background looks as though it could be a typical Swiss village if there ever were one! Well I never associated the Swiss with being so big and beefy, so I did some additional research as something just did not set well with me and guess what...

Gotcha!!!!!!

I was drawn to his pecs as he seemingly possessed the full beefy lower pecs that are a particular turn on for me. However, something looked all wrong with his arms and neck as they seemed overly inflated. Unfortunately all were given the photoshop treatment. At least the photoshopper gave him my idealized set of pecs! Still, you can see where his right nip was stretched to an ovel shape and was not corrected to be rounder... See! I am a total nip kind a guy! ;)

Oh, and if you look closely even his butt was slightly bubbled as well...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/caf1257417d66f989c634f8294eeb10c/tumblr_ofgtz72nQN1ta67v6o1_1280.jpg

Still the guy in his natural state is a looker if a bit "neutral" in a typically Swiss sort of way. Still, I would more than be able to work with him as such.

16%2B-%2B1

All about the truth here...

LOL!! I always try not to post something that looks obviously photoshopped, but I would guess that quite a bit of what's floating around out there has been tampered with and then some...

Well this probably confirms that @azdr0710 has the right idea and we should just stick with the "good ol' boys"!!! Yep! Something that is the proverbial slice real life... Yet, many of us seem to go for those big guys... the pretty boys... the ones we look for in vain in our everyday lives... I guess that's one reason why the Gallery is such a popular feature of the Forum, not to mention why so many of us hire as well!!

Still, we should be able to dream.

Incidentally here is an un-shopped pic of the guy in question:

http://lolvideos.news/uploads/medium/d99u6owyddtvu11ig3bxqncki8gmq7ahqo79czyb7wtiyujx0z.jpg

... and if you believe that even this was not probably shopped I have a bridge to sell ya... :D

LOL!! I always try to not post something that looks obviously photoshopped, but I would guess that quite a bit of what's floating around out there has been tampered with and then some...

Well this probably confirms that @azdr0710 has the right idea and we should just stick with the "good ol' boys"!!! Yep! Something that is the proverbial slice real life... Yet, many of us seem to go for those big guys... the pretty boys... the ones we look for in vain in our everyday lives... I guess that's one reason why the Gallery is such a popular feature of the Forum, not to mention why so many of us hire as well!!

Still, we should be able to dream.

Incidentally here is an un-shopped pic of the guy in question:

http://lolvideos.news/uploads/medium/d99u6owyddtvu11ig3bxqncki8gmq7ahqo79czyb7wtiyujx0z.jpg

... and if you believe that even this was not probably shopped I have a bridge to sell ya... :D

While I love the "Good Ol Boys" from @azdr...just so that you know, I'm OK with photo shop. :D After all, it's all a fantasy anyway, so why not make it the best fantasy possible. :p:p

While I love the "Good Ol Boys" from @azdr...just so that you know, I'm OK with photo shop. :D After all, it's all a fantasy anyway, so why not make it the best fantasy possible. :p:p

Exactly!! I totally agree!!! And since you seem to like the Big Boys with Tatts is this enough fantasy for you?!?!

http://2012bloghoax.s3.amazonaws.com/tattooguy01.jpg

Or is this better?

d9a4ee775f5b960c3fa211d0768af117.jpg

photo.jpg

Archived