Angelo and Paolo, Italian Stallions?

glutes
This topic is 1162 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/paoloangelo.shtml?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=local_update&utm_term=new_listing

TRAVEL SCHEDULE

• Dec. 25 - 28: Dallas, TX
  • Dec. 28 - 29: Houston, TX
  • Dec. 29 - 30: Austin, TX
  • Dec. 30 - 31: San Antonio, TX
  • Dec. 31 - Jan. 01: Los Angeles, CA
  • Jan. 01 - 02: San Francisco, CA
  • Dec. 02 - 03: San Diego, CA

(OK, who loaned these 2 their Private Jet? Not me!)

It doesn't seem like they could stay in a city long enough to be able to see any clients...maybe 3 if they were lucky

It doesn't seem like they could stay in a city long enough to be able to see any clients...maybe 3 if they were lucky

And their schedule does not make sense

It would be better San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego....

Or San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco...

Darling, they are blowing a clients fuel and time on a Private Jet.

Darling, they are blowing a clients fuel and time on a Private Jet.

They demonstrate the infamous frantic, flurry of reviews all at once, either on the same day or a day apart. With the same broken English, words spelled incorrectly, and similar verbiage in all their reviews. The reviews they wrote are like a "Saturday Night Live" skit. Laughably bad! If they are going to post their own reviews it should not be so painfully obvious. I do have to admit reading their reviews was the best laugh I had all day! :)

Edited by Dmitri

They demonstrate the infamous frantic, flurry of reviews all at once, either on the same day or a day apart. With the same broken English, words spelled incorrectly, and similar verbiage in all their reviews. The reviews they wrote are like a "Saturday Night Live" skit. Laughably bad! If they are going to post their own reviews it should not be so painfully obvious. I do have to admit reading their reviews was the best laugh I had all day! :)

Edited by Dmitri

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone received a massage from these guys? I guess there are looking to see America by getting one or two massages in while they travel. I wonder how good they are. I suspect not too good....

They have the most ridiculous schedule:

Edited by Guy Fawkes

• 4 months later...

I know them as Alejandro & Patrick, seasonal dancers at Boardwalk. They told me they were cousins from Argentina, so I’m not sure where the Italian came from. They are fluent in Spanish, but maybe in Italian also.

Both have a solo studio scene on the Stock Bar site. Patrick was Patrick, but Alejandro used a different name which I don’t recall. (I do however recall the end of his scene as he said, “I feeneesh, I feeneesh, I feeneesh!”

One more thing, in one photo in the massage ad you see a brand name on the underwear. That's Alejandro's own line & if you google, you'll find more photos, even a youtube video of an underwear fashion show.

A number of Italians migrated to Venezuela. Pope Francis is Venezuelan but I believe his parents were born in Italy.

Italians migrated primarily to Argentina, not Venezuela. The current pope is Argentinian, not Venezuelan.

Many Argentinians reference themselves as Italian because it is their heritage.

For the record.

Italians migrated primarily to Argentina, not Venezuela. The current pope is Argentinian, not Venezuelan.

Many Argentinians reference themselves as Italian because it is their heritage.

For the record.

Totally true. Argentina is the Latin American Country with the biggest number of Italian immigrants. Even their accent in Spanish is somehow "marked" by Italian accent.

Venezuela is the second.