MuscleOtter from Toronto in LA

scorpioguy
This topic is 2119 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He contacted me on RM asking if I wanted to meet. Not sure how I feel about solicitations.

you may already know that the RM advertisers receive notice of all members looking in on their ads....he probably was just doing the marketing thing and saying "hi".....I get them once in a while and either ignore or say "hi" back.....don't think of it as some blatant solicitation (if you were!)......has been discussed before here with (surprise) comments all over the place!

• 1 year later...

He's not quite lean enough to be an otter, in my book. Yummy, none the less.

Unfortunately, I have the image of Otter burned into my memory as one of my fraternity brothers, from Spokane, WA, who I last saw in NYC. I shared a bed with him, and woke up in the morning with him on the floor. I asked why, and he said I'd been all over the bed all night.

But he was hot and cute.

When I asked to unlock his private pictures on RM, here was the response:

"Hey bud happy to unlock for a donation towards your first session with me of 20. I have had to adopt this policy bc many guys just want pics. Thx for your understanding. Hugo"

No comment ...