Check out your skills (gaydar)

dick_nyc
This topic is 7033 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hmmm. I got 75%, and was also better on girls than guys. However, as much fun as this is, it's hardly a true test. Our real gaydar depends not just on how a person looks, but also how they dress, speak and move. There are many clues to whether someone is gay that can't be transmitted in a photo. I think all our scores might move up if these were videos with audio, and not just snapshots!

I got 60%...better at identifying girls. But my lingering question is, Which was the gay guy in the very last pair??? The right or the left (Presuming each test is identical...I didn't go twice)

Guest Wildcat

I tried the test again, and this time scored very low, and remained very good at eyeing straight girls :9. I think my cerebrum is really giving me a message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You only scored

50%

That sucks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try Again

You personally got 10 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 8% of all test takers.

Guest zipperzone

Guess I don't know shit. I scored 55% and was better at guessing the lesbians. Think I went wrong with the guys by way of "wishful thinking"

Guest ncm2169

< You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 73% of all test takers.

< He humbly reports > }(

Archived