how cheap is too cheap?

DrownedBoy
This topic is 2713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
H...I was looking at a RentMen profile in Chicago (https://rentmen.com/Brinden), but the rates seem waaaay too low....
No one has mentioned the most obvious thing: he lives in Rockford, which is where he advertises the exceptionally low incall rate. I'd guess that plays into things. He is articulate. He gives a phone number. Easy enough to give him a call, chat a bit, and get a sense of whether he's a scammer. If I were a betting man, I'd bet not.

One guy I saw one year ago had a date of 100/hr. Shortly after our meeting, his rate doubled to 200/hr.

Some guys are just new and not sure how much to charge at first.

Agreed - I saw a new guy on the local rentmen listings advertising at $100. I'd seen another guy that interested me start at that and raised to $200 after a few weeks, before I'd taken the plunge, so I made an appointment with the new guy before he raised his rates. I wasn't disappointed.

No one has mentioned the most obvious thing: he lives in Rockford, which is where he advertises the exceptionally low incall rate. I'd guess that plays into things. He is articulate. He gives a phone number. Easy enough to give him a call, chat a bit, and get a sense of whether he's a scammer. If I were a betting man, I'd bet not.

Good catch newatthis. I don't know him, but Brinden has been advertising for quite some time and that is the biggest thing that pops in his ads aside from his good looks, that he is ordinarily almost 100 miles from Chicago.

I have a regular I met on Grindr. 100 each time and man does he deliver! One of the best fucks I've ever had with a rentboy not to mention one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen and he's only 19. I guess it just depends on who it is and why the rate is so low. Doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be a waste of time or bad experience.

I met a hot 24 year old who lives close by on Grindr. He was looking for a generous (ahem) older guy. He asked for $40 then when I didn't immediately reply dropped it to $30. He came over and he was a very pleasant surprise. Great looking, intelligent and personable. He said he just got a parking ticket and really needed $60 to cover it and that's why he was looking. He left with $60 and I was happy.

I have a regular I met on Grindr...

I met a hot 24 year old who lives close by on Grindr...

When you've met these guys on Grindr, have they brought up "generosity," or have you broached the subject? I've had one good experience on Grindr where the guy brought it up, but I'm wondering how this usually goes.

When you've met these guys on Grindr, have they brought up "generosity," or have you broached the subject? I've had one good experience on Grindr where the guy brought it up, but I'm wondering how this usually goes.

Me too. I can't figure out whether there is simply no one within my radius who is interested in a generous older guy or whether I'm just not doing it right.

I usually post in my profile GEN power bttm and man when I have this up do I get hit up constantly. If you use emojis you can get away with it longer. If you use words they usually end up censoring you almost immediately. I am in Chicago so obviously there are a lot more younger guys here for school with lots of major schools in the are. However sometimes I simply just see a hot guy and message them emojis of a money bag and question mark, the. Let them know if they are interested to get back to me.

That's how I food my regular and actually how I found Liam Mason back when he was at schools here.

Archived