411 Gooddboyy in Boston ... nice, but the price!

gallahadesquire
This topic is 2595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey so I'm Ethan who you guys are talking about haha. I'm somewhat flattered that you took the time to even have a full blown discussion about me but here's my piece.

My rate isn't hourly it's for the total time spent which I clarified so thanks for the advice there!

And secondly, I've had a surprisingly good amount of business in my brief 12 day tenure so unfortunately the price is definitely not going down haha.

One of the benefits of living in a capitalist country: If you don't want to pay for a "luxury" item you don't have to, but if there's a demand, there are people willing to pay as I have learned.

I genuinely appreciate the comments and maybe I'll hear from some of you! Happy Holidays!

Hey so I'm Ethan who you guys are talking about haha. I'm somewhat flattered that you took the time to even have a full blown discussion about me but here's my piece.

My rate isn't hourly it's for the total time spent which I clarified so thanks for the advice there!

And secondly, I've had a surprisingly good amount of business in my brief 12 day tenure so unfortunately the price is definitely not going down haha.

One of the benefits of living in a capitalist country: If you don't want to pay for a "luxury" item you don't have to, but if there's a demand, there are people willing to pay as I have learned.

I genuinely appreciate the comments and maybe I'll hear from some of you! Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the village, handsome! 500 for a multi-hour session sounds enticing. ;)

Welcome Ethan! Good for you sticking to your marketing/business plan! Let me know if you ever visit SoCal!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived