Tis the Season - Joy to the World

ArVaGuy
This topic is 2712 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Time to get this Christmas Season started. What better than Joy to the World with a Motown twist? Vocals by Von Smith. Exuberance by Tambourine Guy.

These guys are adorable. :)

Post Modern Jukebox puts on a great tambourine playing, tap dancing, ukelele playing show. I have seen them about 6 times and i enjoyed every show. Recommend them highly for a fun night' entertainment. Here's another

Post Modern Jukebox puts on a great tambourine playing, tap dancing, ukelele playing show. I have seen them about 6 times and i enjoyed every show. Recommend them highly for a fun night' entertainment. Here's another

@purplekow I have to thank you for introducing me to this group. You posted a video a few years back and thus began my PMJ obsession. :) Scott Bradley is a genius assembling such impressive talent covering pop music often making the tunes better than the original. And he's a real hunk too. ;)

I certainly agree....the classic, "original" versions of holiday songs can be calming and soothing in a traditional sort of way

When it comes to Christmas music, I'm a full-fledged, cane-waving stick-in-the-mud, medieval and Renaissance carols and all. Which reminds me, I should dig out my Christmas CDs. I usually wind up doing it on Christmas Eve.

Archived