Burke Williams (Los Angeles)

JD87
This topic is 2242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Agree on the masseurs...used to be a lot more easy going but lately they’ve been pretty strict and the masseurs who used to play are all gone. If you wanna play around in the steamroom or jacuzzi, go to Santa Monica. The new Hollywood location doesn’t allow any play—all windows and wide open spaces.

I had a couple of masseurs at BW jerk me off when they were still in WEHO. One gave a VERY sensual session. Of course this didn’t happen on the first visit but as you keep going back and always sport a huge woody the therapists get more comfortable with you. I haven’t been to their new location in Hollywood so I don’t know if these guys are still there. As far as any action in the steam or sauna the damn attendants kept opening the door and asking if anyone wanted any water so that puts a damper on anything getting started in there!!

The new Hollywood location seems to have been purposely set up to avoid any kind of play: the steamroom is an all-glass fishbowl right out in the middle. Sauna is off to the side and can allow for play but only if someone is able to keep a lookout for you, cuz there's no warning when someone can just walk in.

Those signs have been up there forever. At least 18 months.

There was one beefy white guy that used to walk around and sit in the steam room with a semi. I used to see him all the time but not recently. Maybe he got tossed.

I have to agree that lately there's been a dry spell. There is always at least one or two pretty hot guys there. Fridays can be very packed -- too packed to play.

It's a shame because when it was hot it was off the hook. I once got into a four-way in the steam!

I'll probably check out the facilities (and debate cancelling my membership) this week if anyone is going.

Has anyone else seen the guy who does yoga in the steamroom. He always leaves his towel on the floor. Heavily tatted with a great body and hung?

Heard the Pasadena facilities and South Bay locations are cruisy. Hollywood definitely is not.

Edited by Drained Empty

Paid a visit to Burke today and there were two stunning guys while I was there. Didn't get the sense they wanted to play but also didn't get the sense they were straight.

Also, nothing pisses me off more than guys who are on their phones in the spa area. One older guy even took a call in the middle of the room. Not very relaxing.

So I visited the SM location today and there were the most stunning guys there.

Unfortunately two were leaving as I entered. They were so handsome the gay guy and black girl behind the counter were talking about them.

Once in the spa area, there was a brunette twunk (a hunky twink) who had a great smile. There was also a guy who looked just like Ty Roderick without the tatts and younger. Both really handsome.

There was also a great looking Middle Eastern guy but he was with a friend and had a wedding ring. Later this bearded hipster made an appearance as well as another hot guy as I was leaving.

Was pretty floored by how handsome the guys were. The front desk gay noticed too because I've never seen any other staffer "come back" as many times as he did lol.

Edited by Drained Empty

Checked out BW again today and again there was major eye candy.

Two guys -- a goateed middle aged guy and a younger guy -- sported nice cocks and were trying to discreetly play with each other.

Goatee guy gave me the "no asians"/get up and leave whenever I entered treatment so I let them be and actively avoided them. It's tough because it's a small facility and he paid $75 to enter. I just had to go where they weren't.

Debating canceling my membership.

Checked out BW again today and again there was major eye candy.

Two guys -- a goateed middle aged guy and a younger guy -- sported nice cocks and were trying to discreetly play with each other.

Goatee guy gave me the "no asians"/get up and leave whenever I entered treatment so I let them be and actively avoided them. It's tough because it's a small facility and he paid $75 to enter. I just had to go where they weren't.

Debating canceling my membership.

Did he say "no asians" or is it your impression that each time a guy doesn't want to play with you it's because you're Asian? I mean I find Asians sexy but some are unattractive or not my type. Am I racist if I don't want to play with EVERY Asian? Sometimes what you got is not what somebody wants. It happens.

This topic is 2242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.