Public or unusually located blow jobs?

glennnn
This topic is 2779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was staying in a small hotel in Berlin, and came back from the bars late at night. I asked the guy behind the desk to call a taxi to be ready to pick me up at 6am to take me to the train station to catch an early train to Frankfurt. To my surprise, he said he wouldn't do it unless I came behind the desk, got down on my knees and gave him a blowjob. I had noticed him earlier in the day, when he had arrived for work wearing a T-shirt that revealed a solid muscular body. He was tall, dark and good-looking in a sharp-featured, rough way, with a devilish smile, and the lobby was empty, so I did it. It took him only a couple of minutes to cum. I figured it was cheaper than giving him a tip.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was staying in a small hotel in Berlin, and came back from the bars late at night. I asked the guy behind the desk to call a taxi to be ready to pick me up at 6am to take me to the train station to catch an early train to Frankfurt. To my surprise, he said he wouldn't do it unless I came behind the desk, got down on my knees and gave him a blowjob. I had noticed him earlier in the day, when he had arrived for work wearing a T-shirt that revealed a solid muscular body. He was tall, dark and good-looking in a sharp-featured, rough way, with a devilish smile, and the lobby was empty, so I did it. It took him only a couple of minutes to cum. I figured it was cheaper than giving him a tip.

Full service boutique hotels...gotta luv them!

One of my most memorable public experiences was many years ago in Athens. After a week long stay, I was sitting in the lobby killing time before having to head to the airport, and the hotel "bell boy/chamber maid" appeared. He was dark and swarthy, VERY greek looking with dark chest hair poking out of his shirt. He motioned to me to follow him, and he led me to a vacant room. Once inside, there was little talking, he didn't speak much English, but he grabbed my pants and pulled them down roughly. I assumed he wanted to fuck me, cause he pulled out a HUGE, dark uncut cock, and large pendulous balls and started rubbing it against my ass. To myself I thought "no way jose"... I was never into fucking... I indicated to him NO.... Then he says "You suck" ? Music to my ears... I dropped to my knees and although his cock had that "cheesy smell" of day old cum, I took the bull cock in my mouth and brought him to a moaning finish.... Afterwards, no talking, just pulls up his pants and leads me out of the room. That was one of my contributions to International good will.

Man, I travel a lot but it sure seems I'm staying at the wrong hotels!!

He was tall, dark and good-looking in a sharp-featured, rough way, with a devilish smile, and the lobby was empty, so I did it. It took him only a couple of minutes to cum.

Those rugged blue-collar type German guys could be so amazing. I was leaving a gay bar in Zweibrücken late on a Saturday night and this tall built redhead with blue eyes followed me out and we chatted in the alley outside the bar. He was an apprentice plumber and very sweet and friendly, didn't speak any English. He invited me back to his car and we made out and he sat on my dick. I was totally amazed at having this tall, muscly guy going for a ride on my dick.

I hope he was a nice guy though. Otherwise it sounds like extortion. Lol.

Interesting thread and I'll throw mine into the fray:

- had a surprising and fantastical experience during a massage at the Four Seasons spa in LV from a handsome masseuse with a large uncut cock and an amazingly sweet load. Surprised the hell out of me.

- was in a frat in college here in the south, drinking ensued, boners were had, lots of jacking and sucking for the taking late at night when no one scored at a party (it remains amazing to me how many guys just want their dick sucked when drunk and don't really care that it is a guy)

- in the college library, late at night, amidst the stacks when you catch the eye of someone fondling themselves, and I was brave enough to blatantly make a pass

- in the car coming from the airport with Andrew D down the LV strip in full view of everyone, with a shit-eating grin across my face and loving every minute of it!

- beside a lake in the south of France; would say I was pretending to be taken advantage of as a young 18 year old exchange student by a 40 year old banker, but I was loving the hell out of it and we gave a fisherman out in the lake a nice show

- on the balcony of a LV hotel with Andrew D, naked, for over an hour, swapping BJ's

Man I miss having more fun in my life....

Archived