Cute

Mocha
This topic is 2793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand why everyone is trying to rationalize with an IRRATIONAL person ? No matter what you will say to Mocha, it will be dismissed. Bottom line: EVERY / ANY job comes with its pros and cons. To be successful, you need to be open and able to deal with them. As we have clearly seen here, Mocha's YEARS of complaining about these things hasn't resolved anything for him. But I suppose if we are open to listen to him complain, HE WILL COMPLAIN......

Here, here! Well said.

Mocha,

If you're having problems with work, you should speak to your boss. Oops, that's YOU.

Well you seem to definitely be having problems with YOUR work, but Oops, you are the Boss, and apparently not a good one, so you have to speak to yourself, which is basically what you always do...

And I guess you dont like you own advice since Nothing ever seems to change for you. So much for your attempt at cocky arrogance.

Archived