Sex Parties/Play Rooms/Group Play

RockyHardon
This topic is 2677 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I attended many sex parties in the 90s and some of the "more selective" guest list venues were about as close to PERFECT as I've ever seen. I remember one in particular where I played for over 5 hours and came multiple times. The crowd was so incredibly hot, I didn't want to miss an encounter with a single man there...and I don't think I did !

I apologize for my bad English. I was trying to criticize your raw generalization and I made myself one. My bad. What I meant is that in the 90s there were great sex parties/orgies and also horrible ones. And so now (here I am guessing).

And now I am also thinking, maybe remembering the old days with nostalgia is not a symptom of times getting worse, but of us getting older. Twenty years ago perhaps you were more attractive and perhaps your stamina was higher. Please notice the "perhaps". I know it happens to me.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I apologize for my bad English. I was trying to criticize your raw generalization and I made myself one. My bad. What I meant is that in the 90s there were great sex parties/orgies and also horrible ones. And so now (here I am guessing).

And now I am also thinking, maybe remembering the old days with nostalgia is not a symptom of times getting worse, but of us getting older. Twenty years ago perhaps you were more attractive and perhaps your stamina was higher. Please notice the "perhaps". I know it happens to me.

Oh. It's more a matter of "nostaligia" because my life has changed and I don't really have the ability to participate in these types of events, because of the risk of disease. Being a family man, I need to be more careful now. Just happy I have so many great memories of so many great sexual experiences at these events.

I'm more into one-on-one - whether or not I'm hired. I make exceptions, but rarely in my personal life. Although I'm not very relationship oriented, I do prefer sexual encounters that are more intimate in nature. Overall, I try to make a clear distinction between clients and non-clients. If the line is blurred, I don't engage. The few times I've had a group encounter, such as a sex party, the last thing on my mine was finding a client or advertising my services. But that's me - some guys might see that as a great opportunity. Unless is done the right way, I would find it rather tasteless, like passing out flyers at a gay bar - guys are most likely not there to shop, so it's probably not the best practice to solicit services.

Passing out flyers . . . (Smacks Forehead) DUH . . . that is what I have missed all these year when looking to get laid!:confused:

Alright I attended a couple parties and Played SAFELY since my last post and I was wrong. I apologize. I had LOTS of fun as did everyone else. I Think my general frustration with Generation Wuss and my (justified) romanticizing of my past parties poisoned my brain. It's clean now. Sex parties rule! And, again, I was wrong and I apologize.

Alright I attended a couple parties and Played SAFELY since my last post and I was wrong. I apologize. I had LOTS of fun as did everyone else. I Think my general frustration with Generation Wuss and my (justified) romanticizing of my past parties poisoned my brain. It's clean now. Sex parties rule! And, again, I was wrong and I apologize.

That's refreshing, someone admitting being wrong and an apology attached. Thank you!

Archived