What are the better Rentmen profiles and why?

stop
This topic is 1739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurtis i see tons of into lists on RM would they all violate them or just explicit do you think?

it's just a matter of time - RM does heavily edit, especially in the US - and the removal process can be quick or slow - i had my rates posted for a while after others were saying they were removed, then mine were removed, and i put them back and they were removed immediately. it's the same with nudes/cock shots - they want them in a private gallery, and we all know that doesn't happen 100%, and yet some folks seem to have their photos moved to a private gallery quickly, and others keep them up with no problem. the enforcement is seemeingly arbitrary and often delayed long after the "infraction"

this is why many of us - myself included - have made private sites with all of the necessary information, and then linked that from the RM ad

it's just a matter of time - RM does heavily edit, especially in the US - and the removal process can be quick or slow - i had my rates posted for a while after others were saying they were removed, then mine were removed, and i put them back and they were removed immediately. it's the same with nudes/cock shots - they want them in a private gallery, and we all know that doesn't happen 100%, and yet some folks seem to have their photos moved to a private gallery quickly, and others keep them up with no problem. the enforcement is seemeingly arbitrary and often delayed long after the "infraction"

this is why many of us - myself included - have made private sites with all of the necessary information, and then linked that from the RM ad

Sadly, no one reads ads anymore. Sigh. I have my rate in my ad headline. It is 9am, and I am 3-for-3 of people asking what my rate is.

Mini rant over.

I actually really appreciate the guys that post their sites and then have good information on them. So thank you Eric for doing that. Wish more would do the same.