Alcoholic Enemas

Prime Muscle
This topic is 7038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Probally not a good gift idea but I’ve heard that wine enemas get you drunk pretty fast because the body absorbs the alcohol much quicker. I’ve also heard that if you use vodka or other hard alcohol it could be dangerous. Of course I have no idea if this is bullshit or not – anyone have any idea of this is true? I’ve tried coffee (cold) and mouthwash which were both interesting. I’ve also tried some herbs which did nothing.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I like foxy's suggestion on the best way to consume alcohol, you are well advised to be careful in mixing alcohol in your enema fun. I hear it can be a lot of fun but you have to REALLY be careful on monitoring the amount you ingest. And of course the standard wisdom of not driving, rock climbing, you get the picture. Read more about it:

http://members.aol.com/spyralfox/alcenem.html

As the article says its not what form you take its just the amount of alcohol you consume. Perhaps a sober person at hand is a good idea as well.

Jeff

Guest Tampa Yankee

Before you start douching with vodka (40% alcohol) I'd take a page from the hair dye people. Before using, apply to a test area to gage sensitivity. A good test for anal mucosa tissue might be the head of the penis or the eye. A good douse should give you some idea of what to expect. However, since alcohol is a strong hygrometric disinfecting agent that kills things, that is all I need to know about it. The fact that wine is about 1/3 strength of standard vodka you can expect the pain and damage to be diminished accordingly. Personally i would prefer to have a chemically burned dick compared an eye or rectum/colon. To each his own.

Lest my post be misintrpreted, I recommend that you pass on this hairbrained idea.

Alcohol injected directly into the intestines is absorbed much more quickly and completely than going through the digestive system. It is very dangerous, especially with something as strong as vodka. This is crazy, do not do it unless you want to end up in the morgue.

Low Carb

Actually, the intestines are one way in which the body absorbs nutrients, so you could get both sugar in your blood (which would register in any blood/alcohol measurements taken) as well as carbs in your digestive system. The actual levels, including caloric levels might be less, even substantially less, but they would still exist and I was unable to find any real substantive research on this on line.

However, wine enemas are given to people so there must be some health benefit, real or imagined. Hard liquor cannot be beneficial for the simple reason that it would distroy much, if not all, of the healthy flora and fauna in your GI tract, which would cause other problems, the least of which would be messy.

http://www.gaydar.co.uk/francodisantis

This is soooo crazy! I didnt even know that you could get drunk like this...WOW! I always thought enemas were for cleaning out and I dont have to worry about that thanks to Kashi ceral lol!

I don't drink very much at all...My first step mother was an acholic which was a disaster and then one of my freinds died from drinking a few years ago.

• 1 month later...

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2005020310360002978933&dt=20050203103600&w=RTR&coview=

Woman Accused of Giving Lethal Sherry Enema

HOUSTON (Reuters) - A Texas woman has been indicted for criminally negligent homicide for causing her husband's death by giving him a sherry enema, a police detective said on Wednesday.

Tammy Jean Warner, 42, gave Michael Warner two large bottles of sherry on May 21, which raised his blood alcohol level to 0.47 percent, or nearly six times the level considered legally drunk in Texas, police detective Robert Turner in Lake Jackson, Texas, told the Houston Chronicle.

"We're not talking about little bottles here," Turner said. "These were at least 1.5-liter bottles."

Warner, 58, was said to have an alcohol problem and received the wine enema because a throat ailment left him unable to drink the sherry, Turner told the newspaper.

"I heard of this kind of thing in mortuary school in 1970, but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone actually doing it," said Turner, who led the lengthy investigation in the case.

The woman admitted administering the enema, but denied causing her husband's death, the Chronicle said.

A dispatcher for the Lake Jackson police said only Turner could discuss the case, but he did not return phone calls from Reuters.

Along with negligent homicide, Mrs. Warner was indicted for burning her husband's will a month before his death. Both charges carry maximum penalties of two years in prison.

Mrs. Warner surrendered to police on Monday and was released on $30,000 bail, the newspaper said.

© Copyright Reuters Ltd. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Reuters Ltd.

02/03/2005 10:36

RTR

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2005020310360002978933&dt=20050203103600&w=RTR&coview=

Woman Accused of Giving Lethal Sherry Enema

HOUSTON (Reuters) - A Texas woman has been indicted for criminally negligent homicide for causing her husband's death by giving him a sherry enema, a police detective said on Wednesday.

Tammy Jean Warner, 42, gave Michael Warner two large bottles of sherry on May 21, which raised his blood alcohol level to 0.47 percent, or nearly six times the level considered legally drunk in Texas, police detective Robert Turner in Lake Jackson, Texas, told the Houston Chronicle.

"We're not talking about little bottles here," Turner said. "These were at least 1.5-liter bottles."

Warner, 58, was said to have an alcohol problem and received the wine enema because a throat ailment left him unable to drink the sherry, Turner told the newspaper.

"I heard of this kind of thing in mortuary school in 1970, but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone actually doing it," said Turner, who led the lengthy investigation in the case.

The woman admitted administering the enema, but denied causing her husband's death, the Chronicle said.

A dispatcher for the Lake Jackson police said only Turner could discuss the case, but he did not return phone calls from Reuters.

Along with negligent homicide, Mrs. Warner was indicted for burning her husband's will a month before his death. Both charges carry maximum penalties of two years in prison.

Mrs. Warner surrendered to police on Monday and was released on $30,000 bail, the newspaper said.

© Copyright Reuters Ltd. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Reuters Ltd.

02/03/2005 10:36

RTR

Ah, this brings back some great memories. Back in the Castro hey day, we called it a Wine Flip. A half Merlot, a half water and it was slippery drunk and horny.

Then, a number of years ago with a couple young friends, we Shoveled -- lube-wetted "X" up the the love tunnel and it was touchmetouchmetouchme.

Now, its Booty Bumps! Some nice dissolved Tina up the jockey jacket, and its off to the races, all night long!

Damn. I guess its Wine Flips Revival time. Oh, goody, a new theme for my next cocktail party.

>Ah, this brings back some great memories. Back in the Castro

>hey day, we called it a Wine Flip. A half Merlot, a half

>water and it was slippery drunk and horny.

>Then, a number of years ago with a couple young friends, we

>Shoveled -- lube-wetted "X" up the the love tunnel and it was

>touchmetouchmetouchme.

>Now, its Booty Bumps! Some nice dissolved Tina up the jockey

>jacket, and its off to the races, all night long!

>Damn. I guess its Wine Flips Revival time. Oh, goody, a new

>theme for my next cocktail party.

OK, where's Traveller and what have you DONE with him?

:+

Dissolve tina in what? And boy do I feel old having to ask.

Jeff

Ah, Jeff-boy, you're only as old as your next prescription refill. And it was water that Tina did her Wicked Witch routine in. Then sucked into a syringe (sans needle, of course) and injected. All new meaning for making whoopeee!

Ok, comprehension dawning.

I do think the "lube-wetted" X sounds like fun under the right circumstances. Although I'm still trying to figure out exactly how you would do the process.

You know everytime I see this thread I wonder why would anyone wanna give an enema to a drunk?:+

Jeff

eta to add I'm a moron who ought to spellcheck

Damn, I'm into this conversation now. The lube-wetted X was quite a lot of fun. There were three of us, and in daisy chain fashion, each inserted as far as we could up the next's rectums, a little tab. And then we sat about arranging futons on the floor in front of the fireplace, setting aside lots of nice towels and bottled water, got out the toys, the implements of pleasure, the lubes, stoked the fire, turned down the lights, found excellent music, began to sigh heavily and smile at each other, flushed with a silky sheen of sweat, began to play sword fights and touch and massage scalps and pull testicles, and lick perspiration droplets from shiny armpit hairs, and suck fingers and trail our knuckles through chest hair and smell butt cracks and tap spidery webs of precum from the heads of each others' pricks and soon.... well, you get the picture.

Yeah, I get the picture, only TOO WELL, and I'm not excited by it, at all. I personally think your desciption is a bit off the mark and does nothing to excite me.

Obviously, to each his own; and for you, I sincerely hope that if this is YOUR scene, that you repeat it as often as it makes you satisfied.

Just allow me the freedom to ignore it.

Regards,

hd NYC

Archived