Buf Daddy's Open Casting Call 4 Dancers & Customer Appreciation Night

Buff Daddy
This topic is 2749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Adonis Stonewall Inn moved to Tuesday nights due to Wednesday night idol contest at Stonewall Inn. I think Tim should stick to the Tuesday night, nothing going on in NYC on Tuesday night. Buffdaddy is now doing strip shows at Evolve on Wednesday. I say yes to the Tuesday night, maybe he can add the Wednesday night after the idol show, if BD @evolve is a bust.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys. Jasper from SeanCody will be on Long Island tomorrow night. He leaves Monday to film again with Seancody. For those who have never been out to the Sunday night show.

We have private champagne rooms yes with doors that close! This Wednesday all is a go for our opening @ Evolve starting @ 7pm.

Thanks

BD

Hi guys. Jasper from SeanCody will be on Long Island tomorrow night. He leaves Monday to film again with Seancody. For those who have never been out to the Sunday night show.

We have private champagne rooms yes with doors that close! This Wednesday all is a go for our opening @ Evolve starting @ 7pm.

Thanks

BD

Thanks as usual, BuffDaddy. You mentioned Sunday and Wednesday, but said nothing about tonight. Are you still doing events at Uncle Charlies on Saturday nights?

Bozo

Buffdaddy please explain, Wolrd II club is a sex club/strip club. So, I can get it on with Jasper in one of the rooms. It may be time to visit World II in Long Island.

Now Now Stephen, you know that BD wouldn't be allowed to say that you can "get it on" with Jasper as he is a proprietor and producer and cannot be facilitating any illegal activity but as a civilian I can tell you that making a trip out to World II in Long Island is not a waste of time or money. It's just a fucking far trip if you are not in Long Island already LOL. Or as they say in Long Island "it's a Schlep!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Long Islands own Sean Cody model Jasper will be the headliner tonight @ Evolve. Many of you have asked me to get Jasper to appear in Manhattan. Hopefully your

wait is over.

Is this party still going on @ Evolve? Thinking of checking it out. Thanks in advance.

Gentleman before all the rumors start let me explain on whats going on. We started Wednesday nights as planned. As with all my events I start early. After 3 weeks @ Evolve Mike the owner came to me with a problem. The community board found out the Male strippers were back @ Evolve. According to Mike there were many problems with the promoter before me and the community board came down on him very hard. They don't want the dancers with jockstraps, or tight boxerbriefs with asses showing, they claim its against the law in New York City, they also don't want the lap dances where the customers are putting there hands all over the dancer and touching there private parts. With that said Mike put a security guard to watch everything that was going on in the lap dance room. The security guard was also letting anyone sit back in the lap dance room as well. I walk into the lap dance room one night and there are women sitting in there!!

I put the Wednesday nights on hold. Seems the community board doesn't care about whats going on with the Tranny events taken place there. I'm in Manhattan tonight with Troy to look at a couple of new places who are very interested in hosting us.

Thanks

BuffDaddy

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I vaguely recall the story on Tuesday is that there's a longstanding karaoke event at Stonewall on Wednesdays and that is why Adonis got bumped from that night (not competition w/BD@Evolve). My hazy memory also suggests that said karaoke event wasn't year round, so Wednesdays might come available at some point.

Buffdaddy now only doing nude shows (Friday/Saturday) in Manhattan and Long Island at small venues. BD claims that he will be able to bring top guys from around the world, at these small nude parties, because the guys know they will be able to make top money at RSVP nude events (less competition).

Did anybody go the 11-4 BD Nude Party? How Was it? Did BD deliver on Promise of Top Guy?

Archived