Sheldon in Vegas?

dutchmuch
This topic is 2792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I plan on seeing him. He is protecting himself saying no sex so your patting for his time etc. excited to see the myth in person

rvwnsd requests you report back on your experience with SheldonSC. You may PM him if you prefer.

I met up with Sheldon today and it was absolutely fantastic. He looks as gorgeous in person as he does in the pictures, his cock is enormous, and he really gets into it. And he's a really sweet guy. I think that this board has the wrong impression of him based off the instructions for contacting him on the RM website. He's very chill, not at all prissy. I'll definitely be hiring him again the next time he's in town.

Welcome to the forum, new member Sheldon. No, I'm not interested in the bridge you have for sale either.

Welcome to the forum, new member Sheldon. No, I'm not interested in the bridge you have for sale either.

I don't know, since Sheldon is apparently 4" taller since his SC days, perhaps his cock has also grown. Nothing wrong with it that I can see, but 'enormous' is not the word I would use.

I'm really not Sheldon (hey, I write in the first person!). I guess what prompted me to write something here is that I've had so-so experiences with a few guys who came highly recommended on these boards, so I thought that this guy deserved a good write-up in comparison. I was worried that he'd be stuck up and would just lie there, but he was pretty intent on me having a good time and he was nice and chatty afterwards and didn't race for the door. To be clear, he is a straight guy with the usual limits, so if that's not your thing, there's no point in texting him.

I'm really not Sheldon (hey, I write in the first person!). I guess what prompted me to write something here is that I've had so-so experiences with a few guys who came highly recommended on these boards, so I thought that this guy deserved a good write-up in comparison. I was worried that he'd be stuck up and would just lie there, but he was pretty intent on me having a good time and he was nice and chatty afterwards and didn't race for the door. To be clear, he is a straight guy with the usual limits, so if that's not your thing, there's no point in texting him.

May I suggest that you write a review of Sheldon. Reviewing people in the forum is frowned upon.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived