Speedo Boy No More

Candyman
This topic is 1814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No action is without consequences. What Ryan Lochte did is an embarrassment to the US as well as to the companies who sponsored him. That is why they dropped him as a celebrity endorser. Athletic prowess doesn't forgive destructive behavior.

This thread kind of proves the better looking you are, especially in a Speedo, the easier the judgment, the quicker the forgiveness.

He slandered the host country during one of the world's most important international events and used a stereotype to support his lie. On top of that, he disgraced his teammates and his country. He gave credence to the pejorative "ugly American." In the end, none of it was necessary. I'm not sure how any of you define stupid and selfish, but…

• 2 years later...

Jean ‘speedos’ are here to ruin summer

Shinesty, the kooky etailer that creates “wearable aphrodisiacs,” has crafted “The Daytona Dong Sarong Jeado Swim Brief,” aka a jean-printed, speedo-like creation. (Yes, they’re chafe-less and waterproof, in case you were wondering.)

The Speedo-style briefs, which cost $39.99, are also fully lined with elastic waistband and drawstring — and run quite tight.

They’re available for pre-order and will ship in September, meaning they won’t arrive in time for prime beach season.

Apparently, daring dudes have been snapping up these nutty bottoms left and right: the light blue “assid” version is currently sold out, while the black acid wash style only has smalls left.

Horrified by the thought of exposing your man buns to the world? Well, the saucy site is calling your bluff — hard.

“It is like eating a bag of chips in church. Everyone looks over at you with disgust, but deep down they want some too,” says the product description. “These should be paired with caterpillar-style mustaches for optimal results.

Talk about a ballsy look.

leisureswim_springshoot_miamihouse_mlr_ca5a9571.jpg

Greek tennis star Stefanos Tsitsipas got his fans talking after a bizarre social media post went viral overnight.

The Australian Open semi-finalist took to Twitter to share a photograph of himself with an intriguing and rather revealing caption.

"I like me better naked," Stefanos wrote.

"I don't mean that in a vain way... When you put clothes on, you immediately put a character on. Clothes are adjectives, they are indicators.

"When you don't have any clothes on, it's just you, raw, and you can't hide."

[MEDIA=twitter]1090857797368115200[/MEDIA]

Greek tennis star Stefanos Tsitsipas got his fans talking after the Australian Open semi-finalist took to Twitter to share a photograph of himself with an intriguing and rather revealing caption...."I like me better naked," Stefanos wrote.

Maybe he just has a nice set of Tsitsipas he likes to show off.