Luke in Indianapolis

feldersteve
This topic is 2101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have seen him a couple of times - suburb of Indy, Greenwood. He's on masseurfinder - very hot, he just may become my new habit.

He's been my habit for a while now, whenever I get a chance. And I may go out of my way to create that chance :-). Chicago has a ton of masseurs but Indy holds a real treasure.

• 3 months later...
Goodlooking habit...http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/luke462.shtml

Luke has recently posted some new photos. This man is outstanding - if you like Bradley Cooper's looks, you'll like Luke. Takes good care of himself, very intelligent with experience in the medical field. Great conversationalist, musician, good sense of humor, just like hanging out with a college bud from years ago. Location in quiet neighborhood, easy to find, just a sweetheart of a guy.

Sounds interesting for sure... would love to hear more... easy to schedule? Good massage? The pics look great... are we talking primarily therapeutic or does chemistry kick in?

Curiosity has kicked in for sure... we are so under served in Indy.....

feel free to PM...

Sounds interesting for sure... would love to hear more... easy to schedule? Good massage? The pics look great... are we talking primarily therapeutic or does chemistry kick in?

Curiosity has kicked in for sure... we are so under served in Indy.....

feel free to PM...

Chemistry? Oh hell yes! Can't say enough good - he has new photos on Masseurfinder "Luke" in Indy; gives a good massage, can be playful, he's working out again, and it shows; only negative, and it doesn't bother me, his massage room in his housee is tidy, clean, but the rest of the place looks like a college dorm, clean, but messy; but, he's got a fantastic personality, sweet, kind, giving, loving, willing to do most anything, always wants to please; he's bi but mostly gay, left a professional career to do massage, like an old friend, easy to talk to, quite a bit of bear fur, thick bush, average cut; he's in my top 5 having seen dozens of guys over the years. A real sweetheart; AND ... He's going to be in Chicago 12/9 for a few days; with Ray-Bans and a t-shirt, looks like Brad Cooper, oh yeah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Chemistry? Oh hell yes! Can't say enough good - he has new photos on Masseurfinder "Luke" in Indy; gives a good massage, can be playful, he's working out again, and it shows; only negative, and it doesn't bother me, his massage room in his housee is tidy, clean, but the rest of the place looks like a college dorm, clean, but messy; but, he's got a fantastic personality, sweet, kind, giving, loving, willing to do most anything, always wants to please; he's bi but mostly gay, left a professional career to do massage, like an old friend, easy to talk to, quite a bit of bear fur, thick bush, average cut; he's in my top 5 having seen dozens of guys over the years. A real sweetheart; AND ... He's going to be in Chicago 12/9 for a few days; with Ray-Bans and a t-shirt, looks like Brad Cooper, oh yeah

Seeing him this week in Pittsburgh, looking forward to it! Don't mean to seem naive but is it safe to assume he is totally nude during the massage?

Seeing him this week in Pittsburgh, looking forward to it! Don't mean to seem naive but is it safe to assume he is totally nude during the massage?

How else would "feldersteve" know about a thick bush ? (hint: not just something that Luke told him likely)