Managing "hobby" budget

dlee02
This topic is 2840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't hire as such anymore, but I do have two handsome young men as 'boyfriends' that I see regularly. I take them to restaurants, theatre, concerts etc and I enjoy taking them on trips abroad. As I would do all of this if I were on my own, I estimate the additional spending is maybe $25,000 a year. I like to treat my boyfriends as princes, and I enjoy their company as they take very good care of me.

I feel this expenditure is very reasonable. I'm single and an old man so I strongly agree with Errol Flynn's observation that "If I die with money in the bank, I will count my life a failure".

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't hire as such anymore, but I do have two handsome young men as 'boyfriends' that I see regularly. I take them to restaurants, theatre, concerts etc and I enjoy taking them on trips abroad. As I would do all of this if I were on my own, I estimate the additional spending is maybe $25,000 a year. I like to treat my boyfriends as princes, and I enjoy their company as they take very good care of me.

I feel this expenditure is very reasonable. I'm single and an old man so I strongly agree with Errol Flynn's observation that "If I die with money in the bank, I will count my life a failure".

Now that you've revealed how well u treat your "boyfriends", I suspect there will be a line out the door vying to be treated like a prince ;)

I, like WG, have always been totally disciplined in most of my life; however, when it cums to this hobby, I am the opposite: somewhat more like SteelFan. But I try not to go broke; instead, I go for broke! As WG also knows, I am somewhat of a slut in my old age.

Old age?!?! No flipping way!!!! I just heard the other day from a "mutual acquaintance" that you have the stamina of a 16 year old stud and "chi lo fai come un bravo giovanotto" ... That you can do it like a youngen if there ever was one... Sono geloso... I'm jealous. We all should be jealous!!! Way to go funguy!

Ma sono un giovanotto - nella mente e nello spirito.

MA! non sono "jailbait"! Almeno mi fanno diciotto.

(But I am a young man - in mind and in spirit.

But I am not jailbait! At least make me 18.)

So che sei un giovanotto soltanto nella mente e nello spirito. Tuttavia non vorrei impiccare dall'ultima volta che avevi 18 anni! Sto ridendo a crepapelle! ;)

(I know that you are only young in mind and spirit. Still I would not want to hang since you were last 18 years old! LOL!)

So che sei un giovanotto soltanto nella mente e nello spirito. Tuttavia non vorrei impiccare dall'ultima volta che avevi 18 anni! Sto ridendo a crepapelle! ;)

(I know that you are only young in mind and spirit. Still I would not want to hang since you were last 18 years old! LOL!)

RAAV!

Archived