Tips for a newbie

WallaDude
This topic is 2575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all. So I've been getting massages all my life and am tired of getting embarrassed every time rushing blood is filling up particular parts, so I thought it was time I'd give a sensual massage a try.

Any tips about what to ask, what not to ask, to do, etc.?

If you're getting a "sensual" massage they've generally seen it all before, regardless of whether or not they offer much in the way of additional services so no need to be embarrassed. And you don't need to "do" anything necessarily, they'll often take the lead if you are a little shy.

Dont over think it. Just relax and let him do the work. If you end up wanting to touch him too just start gently touching him and see how he reacts. Dont just go grabbing. He will let you know what the boundries are.

I would also say (from personal experience) that you should know that when things start to 'progress' - if you get cold feet or just aren't into the masseur, it's ok to say 'no thanks'. I used to feel obligated in a weird way, but it's YOUR body.

I know that sounds like strange advice but it's something I've had to remind myself of over the past couple years. Have fun ;)

I don't think it's unsafe or insane to schedule someone who hasn't been recommended either in The Spa or by someone you know, but I think it's foolish. There are so many fake photos and fake "testimonials" out there, that you're risking a scam lots of the time.

You won't get into any difficulty, but you may waste your time and money.

I don't think it's unsafe or insane to schedule someone who hasn't been recommended either in The Spa or by someone you know, but I think it's foolish. There are so many fake photos and fake "testimonials" out there, that you're risking a scam lots of the time.

You won't get into any difficulty, but you may waste your time and money.

If you are in a major metropolitan area like NYC, DC or LA, I agree with Beethoven. However, if you are in an area with fewer guys advertising, you may need to hire someone without reviews. In that case, I recommend scheduling by phone rather than text. I have had good success hiring in smaller markets that way.

Walla,

I think you've received some good advice here, but I'm not sure I would have arrived at the same conclusion you did. The masseur in question has reviews on that website spanning six years. The reviews are glowing and well-written. They do not seem to be written by the same person. The one thing that seems bothersome is that 3 different names are mentioned in the reviews, but guys have been known to change names here before. The ad copy reads pretty well, and there is no denying that the pictures are appealing (and they seem to be the same guy). I think I would take the plunge if I were you.

I'm also a newbie and received really good advice on this forum. Thanks everybody!

Had two great massages and also wasn't sure what to expect. I did ask by text if mutual touch and release was okay and both masseurs replied yes. I guess it helped a bit with expectations. Both massages were great and as others have said I would say the key is to go with the flow. Every time is a little different.

Feel free to PM me if you want more details!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question about etiquette: if you get a hand job and release from the masseur, are you supposed to also reciprocate to completion? I assume the client usually finishes first, given that he has been sensually stimulated. So if you start stroking the masseur but you're done first... is it rude not to help the masseur all the way?

I am not that experienced so I guess others will have more to say about this... but my experience has been that you don't necessarily reciprocate. I guess that's one of the things that distinguishes a massage from a Grindr hookup :) It's just about your pleasure! Having said that, it can also be pleasurable to see the masseur cum. You just have to time it well :)

Reciprocate? I believe the massage is all about me no need to reciprocate. I 'm the client, that's why I like to get massages I'm there to lie back and enjoy. If in rare instances more happens and it becomes a two way street then natural instincts take over and yea do what comes naturally.

If you don't mind elaborating, why would you pass on hiring this guy?

At the time I wrote this post there was no info/discussion/reviews of him, so I didn't want to risk a bad first-time experience. Since then, however, Lohengrin kindly provided more info privately.

• 2 months later...
At the time I wrote this post there was no info/discussion/reviews of him, so I didn't want to risk a bad first-time experience. Since then, however, Lohengrin kindly provided more info privately.

Wonder if you might share. I am wondering how far this one will go during the massage.

• 2 months later...
Since we're on the subject, do you gents think it's safe/sane to schedule someone who hasn't been discussed here? Are there any more resources to explore?

I typically hire someone for a very basic massage FIRST, to see how I like them before I suggest anything more. If they can't massage but I am interested in extras, I inquire about their "other talents" If they CAN massage and extras are available and good... then typically they go into my regular "rotation". Simple massage is the cheapest and you don't waste a lot of time and money on a bad time. Basically SAMPLE the goods first, if you've got rubber legs.

• 3 months later...
Just a quick question about etiquette: if you get a hand job and release from the masseur, are you supposed to also reciprocate to completion? I assume the client usually finishes first, given that he has been sensually stimulated. So if you start stroking the masseur but you're done first... is it rude not to help the masseur all the way?

I have regular masseurs that I see and I usually finish them at the end -- usually orally - once in a while I am too wiped out after the massage and release!

Archived