StephanS in DC

adventurous old guy
This topic is 2660 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Checking in here again about StephanS, who's back in DC next week.

So I guess we've established that the pics, though old, are him and he still looks good. He's got 3 reviews under Gino here and 3 on RM. One pretty negative but its older and he responded, only one really positive, and that's more recent and from Purplekow. Positive despite the fact that Stephan/Gino doesn't -- or at least doesn't like to -- kiss, odd given that he offers the BFE.

Still, ads from older built bottoms always catch my eye. :p Just PM'd PK. Anyone else have experience to share?

Had the opportunity to meet Gino about a year ago. Scheduled 2 hours. Started out with a couple of drinks before heading for fun. He is a very handsome guy with a good body. BFE? I don't think so, more like a fuck buddy, No kissing and was kind of mechanical. Bottom line, nice guy, fun to hang with. Repeat? Pass!

Had the opportunity to meet Gino about a year ago. Scheduled 2 hours. Started out with a couple of drinks before heading for fun. He is a very handsome guy with a good body. BFE? I don't think so, more like a fuck buddy, No kissing and was kind of mechanical. Bottom line, nice guy, fun to hang with. Repeat? Pass!

+1

He was eager I will say. We tried kissing toward the end and it was awkward. I like him, but as you mention, not sure I'd repeat.

Archived