Day of Rage - Friday, July 15

azdr0710
This topic is 2885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

a trusted friend sent me this link....a "warning" to steer clear of these areas tomorrow as supposed demonstrations take place across the country.....see if there's going to be one near your place!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-13/be-aware-not-there-national-day-rage-july-15th-2016

What a loathsome post from a notoriously conspiracy-minded website run by a loser barred from the financial industry for insider trading. "Be afraid," it virtually shrieks. "Black people!" Ugh.

Whew! Looks like I will be safely locked away on my country compound with perimeter security and counter-measures deployed.

Just for general knowledge, how much does it cost (on a monthly basis) to keep a Black Ops Team on retainer?

Gman

Why was it even necessary to post this here? This is the type of stuff Fox News chatters about in order to stir up fear between races. I know that was not the intent here, but it will be the possible outcome.

the buddy who I received this from is good with cybersecurity, etc., so I thought it was real.....did not think to even check with snopes....thanks to DTB for the snopes link above....and thanks to Kippy for the humorous satire interlude!

the buddy who I received this from is good with cybersecurity, etc., so I thought it was real.....did not think to even check with snopes....thanks to DTB for the snopes link above....and thanks to Kippy for the humorous satire interlude!

I only checked because one of the locations mentioned is a mere steps from where I will be tomorrow. It was simply a matter of self-preservation!

Hope we all have a safe and wonderful weekend. It's not off to a good start in France :(

Archived