Period clothing

FatDaddy
This topic is 2794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone else out there have a thing for guys in period clothing? I get a full on chubby when I see a hot man in a movie or on tv dressed like someone out of the History Channel. Roman toga (the real thing, not just a bedsheet), or silk hose and a velvet doublet like Henry VIII, or a Depression-era suspenders and a collarless shirt, all just really make me horny.

I love the thirties look on men- news boy caps, suspenders, suits with vests and tuxedos. They all catch my eye, and harden my cock. I think it goes back to Paul Newman and Robert Redford in The Sting (1973). They were so gorgeous and I could just picture them fucking.

Not so much other periods, although I've always longed to be on my knees under a kilt getting my dinner!

• 3 months later...

I'm so glad it isn't just me. I'm sorta hoping that formal styles of clothing somehow make it back into popular use... just think of all the tight butts on show in tight Regency period wear... or this in a sex dungeon!

http://www.lucyworsley.com/uploads/2015/01/arrmour-codpiece.jpg

Archived