Posting ads in any of these cities?

Mocha
This topic is 2893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow. I've been thru Charleston before, but more like passing thru. West Virginia seems like one of those states that's just there. I was surprised Tulsa was on there and had over 600 meth labs. I have been to Tulsa on a few occasions over the past 6 years and there's def a needy client base there. However, much of it was men4rent based so I been trying to find out what other sites are good there.

Also curious as to how they actually find these meth labs, versus those that go unreported.

I posted because I was starting to feel the city I moved to is ratchet, and sure enough...it was on the list. The bad/drunk driving thing is so true here. There's very few cars in the area that aren't maimed in some way. Not sure how my insurance rates are so cheap here. Then again, I don't maim cars.

here or there, I don't think you'll ever find happiness where you live

negativity is an addiction

I agree, even though those only mentioned US cities. If ya can't make it in America, you can't make it anywhere. I'm also lame and too invested in other's happiness instead of my own -Jimboivyo.

Who are you to talk? You're the one being negative. Telling someone they'll never be happy anywhere. That's the kind of stuff that causes people to kill and be killed. You need to watch what you say. I know this is the internet but you're not going to slide with that shit with me. I don't give a fuck if you don't like me or not. Just because you can't handle a bit of critical fun, doesn't give you license to be some kind of fortune teller.

It's easy to tell someone what they can or can't be. But with no alternatives, you're just blowing hot air. If you really truly had my best interest in heart, you'd give me $50,000 cash for living expenses and a year's worth of rent in a super cosmopolitan city and see if I would or wouldn't be happy. But you're not doing that. I don't even need you to do that. So shut the fuck up and stop worrying about what I have going on.

Archived