Is There A Doctor/NP/PA In The House? (Warning:Tallywacker Present)

Gar1eth
This topic is 2918 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A very tall guy sent me the following picture on one of the hook-up apps.

Can anyone tell whether this guy is blessed with enormous cajones and an accompanying large scrotum, or does the poor guy have a hernia? I keep going back and forth. :confused:

File%20Jun%2019%2C%2011%2023%2044%20AM.jpeg?dl=0

Gman

I honestly think it's the angle of the photo. Looks like his leg is elevated and his sac is leaning on part of the shaft...at least I hope that's it. And, I believe it is cojones?

Btw, He has a cute furry bottom. If there are pics of it, let me know so I can add it to our ass revolution thread. We need more furry ass to increase that thread's diversity efforts. :)

I honestly think it's the angle of the photo. Looks like his leg is elevated and his sac is leaning on part of the shaft...at least I hope that's it. And, I believe it is cojones?

You could be right about the picture. I thought the area to the left of the tallywacker shaft looked like it was bulging.

And you are definitely right about the spelling of los testículos. ;)

Gman

Can anyone tell whether this guy is blessed with enormous cajones and an accompanying large scrotum, or does the poor guy have a hernia? I keep going back and forth. :confused:

Gman

I'm going to try to unsee this. :p

Me too, what a gross picture!

Gman

Blessed? He's not blessed with anything maybe money...

I agree.

Pose and angle are odd.

Balls are normal.

Penis is small.

Maybe it's a hydrocele...or a hernia...or just odd angle/proportions...who knows?

Why are we discussing this?

To be flippant, I'd say, "Why not." However to be truthful, I have a bit of visual-spatial incoordination. I was having trouble figuring things out.

As for all the comments by everyone that his tallywacker is small, let's be a little kinder folks. Not all of us are blessed to be 8, or even 6 inchers. And that's not even mentioning the whether that assessment is false due to the angle of the picture. It's very possible that he's larger than I am. Plus the guy is 6'6"-I'm not saying he has to be huge. But I'm doubting he is under 5" at the very least.

Gmann

Archived