Body Shavers and Shaving

bisierra
This topic is 2888 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know the clean shaven look is on the way out trend wise...but my Mistress likes me to cross dress..and fake boobs in the middle of a forest...just not sexy.

Home lasering isn't working great and almost constant shaving seems to be rough on my chest area. Was thinking about trying an electric body shaver of some sort.

Any thoughts or experiences? Shaving bare is working well everywhere else but my chest always seems irritated.

Thanks Guys.

Anything but NAIR!!!!!

I am a smaller beta into muscle guys and like to be smooth for them except for the legs.....

I tried using Nair Moroccan cream on my arms chest abs and I broke out in burning red hives for days!!!!!!!

Bad bad experience, now I just shave with a Gilette razor it's cumbersome but does the job

My pet-sitter is also a personal groomer, and I see her once a month. She uses all sorts of fun things to keep me trimmed or bare, depending on the latest fad. Yes, I'm a metrosexual and I'm that vain. Shoot me. She also now grooms my business casual scruffy look. She took out my fist gray hair a couple months ago, just in time for my bday; she offered emotional support gratis. ;) The body groomer and wax are part of her toolkit. She hates nair bc of possible allergic reactions;however, she tried the aloe nair on me and we've used it on some very sensitive bits.

Try "Magic" cream shave for men. Smear on, wait 5-7 minutes (label says 4) and then was off. It was originally developed for Black men (?politically correct?) to use as a shave product to avoid the bumps developed on the neck area. (folliculitis barbae or shaving bumps)

I've used it for 15 years and after using my skin is baby smooth. Turns me from somewhat of a bear into a smoothie wherever/whenever (including those sensitive bits) I use it. I have never had any reaction at all.

ALWAYS do a test spot first.

Try "Magic" cream shave for men. Smear on, wait 5-7 minutes (label says 4) and then was off. It was originally developed for Black men (?politically correct?) to use as a shave product to avoid the bumps developed on the neck area. (folliculitis barbae or shaving bumps)

I've used it for 15 years and after using my skin is baby smooth. Turns me from somewhat of a bear into a smoothie wherever/whenever (including those sensitive bits) I use it. I have never had any reaction at all.

ALWAYS do a test spot first.

http://www.softsheen-carson.com/magic-shave?gclid=CPKf3c3ptM0CFdgRgQodlb0N7A

Thanks funguy...never heard of this before.

Thanks everyone. I don't know why my chest hair is so unresponsive to things...waxing, laser, nair, it all works everywhere else. It's normal in every way except it seems to grow in many different directions. I do admit I've never had it professionally done...I travel almost constantly for business so having regular appointments (for anything) is impossible. Will look into the suggestions.

I must say...the guys on this forum are an incredibly helpful bunch...I like it here!

Thanks everyone. I don't know why my chest hair is so unresponsive to things...waxing, laser, nair, it all works everywhere else. It's normal in every way except it seems to grow in many different directions. I do admit I've never had it professionally done...I travel almost constantly for business so having regular appointments (for anything) is impossible. Will look into the suggestions.

I must say...the guys on this forum are an incredibly helpful bunch...I like it here!

Just have your Mistress totally immobilize you and then rip out the long stuff with her hands and use forceps/tweezers to

slowly pull individual short hairs out slowly . . .

Just have your Mistress totally immobilize you and then rip out the long stuff with her hands and use forceps/tweezers to

slowly pull individual short hairs out slowly . . .

Can we get a "Really Like" button installed? :)

It was the best part of waxing....she threw in some verbal play.

Ha. I am naturally nearly smooth but I use a clipper on my chest hairs so there's just a dusting, a clipper to keep the hair above my dick super short and I shave my balls smooth. I just cannot abide having hairy balls. So uncomfortable and I feel much cleaner that way. I have hairy legs and I can't imagine why anyone would shave those.

I don't mind a little hair, but NOT on my back.... That's a bit too Neanderthal for me. My partner always used to shave it for me, but after he passed, I needed to find a way to self-service... I came up with a routine using Nair and a spatula which has worked fine for me. Never any adverse reactions, and always smooth as a baby's buttocks....

I don't mind a little hair, but NOT on my back.... That's a bit too Neanderthal for me. My partner always used to shave it for me, but after he passed, I needed to find a way to self-service... I came up with a routine using Nair and a spatula which has worked fine for me. Never any adverse reactions, and always smooth as a baby's buttocks....

You might like....I love mine. Wall charger, no batteries needed.

http://www.mangroomer.com/products/lithium-max-do-it-yourself-electric-back-hair-shaver-with-2-shock-absorber-flex-heads-power-hinge-extreme-reach-handle-with-pro-xl-extension-lock-button-and-power-burst-the-ultimate-in-back-shaving

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0160/8630/products/Mangroomer-Short-Under-Foil-Right-Hand_Blk_Gray_grande.png?v=1446471288

You might like....I love mine. Wall charger, no batteries needed.

http://www.mangroomer.com/products/lithium-max-do-it-yourself-electric-back-hair-shaver-with-2-shock-absorber-flex-heads-power-hinge-extreme-reach-handle-with-pro-xl-extension-lock-button-and-power-burst-the-ultimate-in-back-shaving

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0160/8630/products/Mangroomer-Short-Under-Foil-Right-Hand_Blk_Gray_grande.png?v=1446471288

Thanks Sis, just placed my order.....will keep you posted...

Archived