The Terrorist was gay:

Mocha
This topic is 2905 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can everyone say, mocha....you were right along? Was I not the first person who suspected this very notion from the get go? It wasn't random, it was too specific to be random. Pardon if this belongs in political, but I think it's so broad. I think now we will be looking at issues like examining the level or lack of equal acceptance in the gay community (as I recently spoken about) and are gay apps really safe?

Catiness and bitchiness aside, it's needing to be realized that even the ill and evil come looking for acceptance in the gay scene. They usually don't find it. We need to increase support and alerted vigilance.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/orlando-shooter-reported-pulse-club-regular-patrons-article-1.2672445

Oh my gwad...I've always known this app to have some JACKED UP people on it too:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html

Your google key words are: mateen regular at pulse

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not jump to conclusions. Too many comments I have seen about this shooter have jumped to conclusions by taking things at face value. The guy phones 911 during his attack and tells police he pledges allegiance to leader of ISIS. That could be a ruse to divert attention from his homophobia. He hangs out in Pulse for weeks before the attack. Does not necessarily mean he is gay. Maybe he is a closet case or on the down low. But maybe he is just casing the joint. Same with his attempt to friend gay bartenders on Facebook. What it means is open to question. And "gay" is an identity that must be claimed. Homosexual is a sexual orientation. He may have been one but not the other.

I'm not going to jump all over Mocha. I read the reports on the shooter's activities leading up to the attack. In my opinion he was tormented by a number of demons. Now EVERYONE, don't jump on me either. I'm not defending this guy. But I think there is a reasonable chance that he could have been very conflicted about his own sexuality

Don't jump to conclusions. This isn't MSNBC afterall which engaged in such gay-baiting last night that I had to turn it off. Horrible. They were practically screaming a "FAG DID IT!"

We don't know he was gay. He may have been just scouting gay sites to find the best place to kill people. We just don't know. People need to reserve judgment until all the facts are in.

I wouldn't be surprised, maybe he was turned down... So many homophobic closeted Republicans: Sen. Larry Craig, Speaker Hastert, etc.

Why bring that into it? You know, according to his Facebook page, the terrorist was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT. Does that matter??????????????

Do not jump to conclusions. Too many comments I have seen about this shooter have jumped to conclusions by taking things at face value. The guy phones 911 during his attack and tells police he pledges allegiance to leader of ISIS. That could be a ruse to divert attention from his homophobia. He hangs out in Pulse for weeks before the attack. Does not necessarily mean he is gay. Maybe he is a closet case or on the down low. But maybe he is just casing the joint. Same with his attempt to friend gay bartenders on Facebook. What it means is open to question. And "gay" is an identity that must be claimed. Homosexual is a sexual orientation. He may have been one but not the other.

He was reportedly hanging there for YEARS. They say this leads back 3 years ago, all the way back even in grade school where people suspected. It was reported he was dancing with other men and having profiles on Grindr/Jack'd or whatever. I mean, unless someone was using his pictures, which...while not impossible, would be unlikely.

There's no reason to jump to conclusions. The evidence is already coming forward. I already know. I don't even need to make assumptions. I don't know why he references to Isis, but like I said earlier: anyone can use anyone's name and frame them for a crime.

Before anyone says it, I'm not taking away from the vigils and it doesn't erase the sadness at this happening and being scared and confused. But the facts are showing there was and still can be something done about this. From the gay community, for the gay community. Let's narrow it down. Gun control yes, mental health yes, Isis yes...all things that had effects. but you can add "gay scene" to that list.

Why bring that into it? You know, according to his Facebook page, the terrorist was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT. Does that matter??????????????

and possibly a closeted gay man, one thing doesn't exclude the other, there's closeted gay men on here too, some of them are right wing nuts.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t-EfdceTs60/Rtriy8FAEEI/AAAAAAAABgk/1OfTRgQK_FQ/s320/craiglarryfamiliyvaluescartoon.gif

Don't jump to conclusions. This isn't MSNBC afterall which engaged in such gay-baiting last night that I had to turn it off. Horrible. They were practically screaming a "FAG DID IT!"

We don't know he was gay. He may have been just scouting gay sites to find the best place to kill people. We just don't know. People need to reserve judgment until all the facts are in.

Thats just too much work. Come on, that's a great horror novel plot, but I don't think it's reality. I know how these apps works. I already have a stalker from one of those gay apps. He's been trying to hookup with me, and calling me gay explicitives every since the one time we met. We don't know he was gay, the people coming forward do know. I'll await more info but it's getting sadly...spicy.

Assuming he was gay/bi, I think the real problem is his extremely devout Muslim father who reportedly called his son a fag in front of his wife. The inner conflicts and torment as a gay man coming from such a family inevitably causes some type of breakdown. Muslim leaders need to modify their approach to their gay relatives

Just read an article about a gay classmate that says he was approached by the shooter for a date. I'm sure it's going to be verified that he was gay with a lot of family / religious conflicts.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Like I said, it's gonna get spicier by the day. I know this isn't the time to be spicy, but I think it's important to not focus solely on the big political picture, which of course won't include issues within the gay community, and focus more on the community as a whole.

Assuming he was gay/bi, I think the real problem is his extremely devout Muslim father who reportedly called his son a fag in front of his wife. The inner conflicts and torment as a gay man coming from such a family inevitably causes some type of breakdown. Muslim leaders need to modify their approach to their gay relatives

I don't doubt it, but If you can post any links, that would be helpful.

This will turn into a shitstorm in the press as the right wing tries to discredit and downplay any evidence that he might have been gay. They are so desperate to align this as an attack influenced by or directly masterminded by ISIS. His father's spin suits the narrative well, and his father would much rather his son be known as an enraged homophobe driven to radical jihadism than a tormented, conflicted gay man.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Like I said, it's gonna get spicier by the day.

I don't doubt it, but If you can post any links, that would be helpful.

Yes by all means, let's hope it gets spicier...

2.jpg

http://www.10tv.com/content/graphics/2016/06/12/text-orlando.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2673395.1465924165%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_1200/victims-pulse-orlando-shooting.jpg

Edward Sotomayor Jr., 34 | Stanley Almodovar III, 23 | Luis Omar Ocasio-Capo, 20 | Juan Ramon Guerrero, 22 | Eric Ivan Ortiz-Rivera, 36 | Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22 | Luis S. Vielma, 22 |Kimberly Morris, 37 |Eddie Jamoldroy Justice, 30 | Darryl Roman Burt II, 29 | Deonka Deidra Drayton, 32 | Alejandro Barrios Martinez, 21 | Anthony Luis Laureano Disla, 25 | Jean Carlos Mendez Perez, 35 | Franky Jimmy Dejesus Velazquez, 50 | Martin Benitez Torres, 33 | Luis Daniel Wilson-Leon, 37 | Mercedez Marisol Flores, 26 | Amanda Alvear, 25 | Xavier Emmanuel Serrano Rosado, 35 | Gilberto Ramon Silva Menendez, 25 | Simon Adrian Carrillo Fernandez, 31 | Oscar A Aracena-Montero, 26 | Enrique L. Rios, Jr., 25 | Miguel Angel Honorato, 30 | Javier Jorge-Reyes, 40 | Joel Rayon Paniagua, 32 | Jason Benjamin Josaphat, 19 | Cory James Connell, 21 | Juan P. Rivera Velazquez, 37 | Luis Daniel Conde, 39 | Shane Evan Tomlinson, 33 | Juan Chavez Martinez, 25 | Jerald Arthur Wright, 31 | Leroy Valentin Fernandez, 25 | Tevin Eugene Crosby, 25 | Jonathan Antonio Camuy Vega, 24 | Jean Carlos Nieves Rodriguez, 27 | Rodolfo Ayala-Ayala, 33 | Brenda Lee Marquez McCool, 49 | Yilmary Rodriguez Solivan, 24 | Christopher Andrew Leinonen, 32 | Angel L. Candelario-Padro, 28 | Frank Hernandez Escalante, 27 | Paul Terrell Henry, 41 | Antonio Davon Brown, 29 | Christopher Joseph Sanfeliz, 24 | Akyra Monet Murray, 18 | Geraldo A. Ortiz-Jimenez, 25

This will turn into a shitstorm in the press as the right wing tries to discredit and downplay any evidence that he might have been gay. They are so desperate to align this as an attack influenced by or directly masterminded by ISIS. His father's spin suits the narrative well, and his father would much rather his son be known as an enraged homophobe driven to radical jihadism than a tormented, conflicted gay man.

Exactly. And Isis will gladly accept the blame. This attack was influenced only by as much as the gun shop who sold him the gun and the FBIs own failed security. They spent so much money on shutting down rentboy, they should have used the money more wisely. Then, ironically he wanted to become a police officer. Another George Zimmerman on the loose. Have they not learned ANYTHING? Hopefully now They did.

Why oh why? America is pointing the finger but it has 3 fingers and many guns pointed at it. Sorry ass mother fuckers.

Yes by all means, let's hope it gets spicier..

I would be interested to know how it helps anyone on this site, including Mocha, if the gun man was gay.

It's possible it will discredit Donald Trump's claims about ISIS, so it might help a bit with him. That's all I can image though.

I would be interested to know how it helps anyone on this site, including Mocha, if the gun man was gay.

It's possible it will discredit Donald Trump's claims about ISIS, so it might help a bit with him. That's all I can image though.

Help me? No. I couldn't agree with you more. But help the COMMUNITY understand that the people in our community are being ostracized and not welcomed, or simply are crazy/evil and need help? Absolutely.

You are right that it helps me and everyone else. You have a Crazy mofo on the Grindr or jack'd or sitting next to you in a gay bar. This mofo is coming up in there on the regular, getting kicked out for being drunk and belligerent. Still, they don't ban him or have him shipped off to a mental facility in Russia.

You know how many times I see angry, drunk and belligerent gays getting kicked out of bars? And what do we do? Not a goddamn thing. They are allowed to rinse and repeat the same behavior. Yes, everyone has a bad drunk night once in awhile. I certainly have. But to have a reputation is another matter. Many of these guys in the gay bars are ill and need help. Drinking is not the answer to the gay community. Nothing wrong with drinking, but let's not pretend there's not other stuff going on too. We need to stop pretending everything is okay.

I bet now...once all this gets revealed, gay bars will issue a 2 strike rule. Get kicked out twice, tattoo on your ass to never come back. Shame, shame, shame. Shame on yoooouuuu.

As an example: I went out with a (now former) friend in San Diego last month for his birthday. The night lasted only 90 minutes to a couple hours. In that time, he argued with some Asians about them taking all the white men, then he got kicked out a bar, then walking back to the car Instigated a fight with an innocent straight guy just minding his business. Don't think that's just one person. And don't say, "straight people do it all the time, just look at that MTV show jersey shore." For a community this small, there's way too much anger out there. Gay Bars and villages used to and still should be places of refuge. Now, people happily proclaim to be "sick of it, jaded, over it, tired of these gays, etc." and it's not coming from straight guys. The enemy is amongst ourselves.

Just an observation, if he was such a good Muslim so that he would eventually turn to Isis, why would his young wife not at least be wearing a head scarf? I assume she is Muslim. It does not make sense.

When asked if she knew he was gay, she paused for several moments and said, "I don't know."

When asked if she knew he was gay, she paused for several moments and said, "I don't know."

I have read all your posts on this subject, and still do not understand why you are so invested in the killer at Pulse being gay. You mention random instances of anger and intolerant behavior in gay bars. I am told the same happens in straight bars as well.

It is interesting that nobody who ever may have talked with the killer in Pulse has come forward. Since he frequented Pulse so often, it is not possible that everyone who ever talked with him is now dead as a result of Sunday night's mass shooting. The one thing that has not been mentioned is the possibility that he received more attention from men than women.

From the WashingtonPost:

"Vice President Biden, speaking at an event in New York, suggested Tuesday that the investigation has shown that the incident was “more straightforward” than it initially appeared. We are getting to the bottom of this, and it’s becoming clearer and more straightforward than a lot of us even thought,” said Biden, who attended a national security meeting before the event. He did not elaborate."

The shooter had been rejected by a patron at the club? But even then, the Islamic State played a role. ISIS actively courts lone wolf wackos for this kind of thing. In fact, they have a protocol for it: Don't ask for permission. Just declare allegiance in some public way before the act.

See this Tweetstorm from the NYT reporter who covers ISIS

I have read all your posts on this subject, and still do not understand why you are so invested in the killer at Pulse being gay. You mention random instances of anger and intolerant behavior in gay bars. I am told the same happens in straight bars as well.

It is interesting that nobody who ever may have talked with the killer in Pulse has come forward. Since he frequented Pulse so often, it is not possible that everyone who ever talked with him is now dead as a result of Sunday night's mass shooting. The one thing that has not been mentioned is the possibility that he received more attention from men than women.

I'm not invested in him being gay. I could care less. What I am invested in, is why he wasn't shipped off to a mental institution in Russia long time ago: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_health_in_Russia

That being said, the reason why I bring it up is because that's what's being bought forward. It started out as a randomly, crazy, Isis inspired event. But now, it's coming that there's more to the story than that. Why shouldn't we be invested in him being gay? It's the elephant in the room here.

I think it's also naive and even harmful to believe that these straight, heterosexual radicals are after us. Not saying they can't, but we can't ignore the obvious. I'm basically just saying, "let's narrow it down." Let's not be suspended in the big picture. Also, sadly we don't know how the dead may have known him. Someone probably had some very valuable information. Let's not believe otherwise. Fact of the matter is, he was gay. Everybody knows it now. It doesn't lessen the tragedy of it, but he was a serious self-hating gay. A mental insitution like Russia should have been required to him by law.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-was-a-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/

What I am invested in, is why he wasn't shipped off to a mental institution in Russia long time ago: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_health_in_Russia

You are actually suggesting that the U.S. adopt the same mental health policy as Russia. Russia is an authoritarian country, which supports separatists in Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova and other countries once part of the Soviet Union. Russia has already seized Crimea and was extremely helpful to the Ukrainian separatists in shooting down a Malaysian airline, with all lives lost.

Great choice, man.

You are actually suggesting that the U.S. adopt the same mental health policy as Russia. Russia has already seized Crimea and was extremely helpful to the Ukrainian separatists in shooting down a Malaysian airline, with all lives lost.

Great choice, man.

I was just suggesting to ship people there, but now that you said it, that sounds even better. Absolutely. I mean, why would we NOT need it? Why are these psychos allowed to just walk amongst civilians? We could learn from Russia's way of treating mental health. I don't see anything wrong with providing free mental health. They've put guns rights before mental health rights. Doesn't make sense to me. That's why the mourning, donations and vigils are nice, but it's been done a thousand times. We should be demanding Russian style mental health. Kicking down doors and begging for it.

Matter of fact, America already has its own forms of asylums. Called prisons. But you have to do something really bad, like shoot up a movie theater, to be considered eligible for insanity. Talking and writing about It doesn't qualify you. Absolutely appalling. America has a couple b2 bombers that can make it to Libya and back in less than a day, so I won't go there.

"The Terrorist" nope, I'm not afraid. More like "The Coward" "The Punk Ass Bitch" "Pussy Little Bitch" or "Its not my fault it's my parents" would of all been a better name to name him. Terrorists crashed planes on 9/11, this guy doesn't deserve to be called a terrorist. Sorry if this upsets or pisses anyone off, but we're all entitled to our opinions and I'm not letting that asshole win!

Archived