Questions about Creatine

Reluctant Daddy
This topic is 2908 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt whether he does. I'm quite sure he's straight, he has a girl friend and he stays very busy with his training business. He's pretty free about touching me, though, (nothing provocative) and the other day he leaned over and tied my shoe for me when it came untied. The place where I train with him is mostly gay. Believe it or not, when I hired him, his looks were secondary - I watched him work out and I realized he probably had a lot to teach me. I didn't recognize the accent at first and initially thought he was German or Eastern European. It surprised me when he turned out to be Brazilian.

I doubt whether he does. I'm quite sure he's straight, he has a girl friend and he stays very busy with his training business. He's pretty free about touching me, though, (nothing provocative) and the other day he leaned over and tied my shoe for me when it came untied. The place where I train with him is mostly gay. Believe it or not, when I hired him, his looks were secondary - I watched him work out and I realized he probably had a lot to teach me. I didn't recognize the accent at first and initially thought he was German or Eastern European. It surprised me when he turned out to be Brazilian.

Nice! I love a good trainer who's confident in his expertise, body, and personal space. I had an experience a few ago with a great trainer. But, this isn't the thread for that sort of thing. ;)

I had an experience a few ago with a great trainer. But, this isn't the thread for that sort of thing. ;)

Perhaps it just needs a little nudge. http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

http://41.media.tumblr.com/5e14d2981818e2060054df55e8a443a5/tumblr_nzotbvKlUl1rk2bkuo1_1280.jpg

What kind of irritation?

Likely pain and discomfort. Creatine causes muscle tissues to draw in and retain water, that's why muscles bulk up with sustained use. That water comes from elsewhere in the body. Organ damage can occur if someone doesn't stay very well hydrated. Plus, creatine is excreted via the kidneys so excess creatine causes the kidneys to work harder and stressed kidneys can lead to pain, kidney stones, etc. Typically, though, if someone doesn't exceed the recommended guidelines, they should be ok.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/creatine/safety/HRB-20059125

:oops:

Likely pain and discomfort. Creatine causes muscle tissues to draw in and retain water, that's why muscles bulk up with sustained use. That water comes from elsewhere in the body. Organ damage can occur if someone doesn't stay very well hydrated. Plus, creatine is excreted via the kidneys so excess creatine causes the kidneys to work harder and stressed kidneys can lead to pain, kidney stones, etc. Typically, though, if someone doesn't exceed the recommended guidelines, they should be ok.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/creatine/safety/HRB-20059125

Thank you very much for that link. I guess I should consult with my doc on this based on all of the warnings (kidney issues being the least of my worries based on this). :oops:

:oops:

Thank you very much for that link. I guess I should consult with my doc on this based on all of the warnings (kidney issues being the least of my worries based on this). :oops:

You're welcome. If you're taking meds that already make your kidneys work hard or you have other related issues, it would probably be wise to consult a doctor before using creatine.

Im quite the opposite. Im only eating 1000-1200 calories a day. I lost 10 pounds I'm 165 now. My goal is 155 pounds. It's extremelyyyyy difficult. I can't eat rice, pasta, bread, sweets... basically anything i once loved.

If anyone wants to gain bulk and mass fast try "serious mass" protein. It blew me up to my highest of 183. People said it looked like I had taken steroids as I grew that big that fast. Probably gained 20 pounds with it. Unforunately it gave me a belly bc of how much weight i put on so fast. So you gotta do lots of cardio .

I have pretty much given up on mass builders - they all upset my stomach. I'm going to try to make my own mass builder using protein powder and waxy maize starch. If I don't tolerate that, I will forget about the mass builders and do it the hard way, with real food.

Archived