What Would You Do?

Bearofdistinction
This topic is 2911 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In a recent post - women reported a man drugging his dates drink --- Nearby diners who were other women warned her and security footage confirmed and the scummy guy was arrested.

The ABC Series "What Would You D0" Ran a Similar series of episodes.

Now if you saw a HOT guy dropping something into another guys drink - What Would You Do?

If you saw an older fat guy drugging a hot Twinks drink - What Would You Do?

And would it matter if the Hot guy was doing the drugging or the older fat guy doing the drugging and why?

I know of a major global company that has a sexual advice/date rape hotline for its employees. 10 years ago, I learned that drugging of drinks happened often in the USA, more so than in Latin America where it's commonly feared, and that a small majority of employees drugged were male.

• 2 weeks later...
In a recent post - women reported a man drugging his dates drink --- Nearby diners who were other women warned her and security footage confirmed and the scummy guy was arrested.

The ABC Series "What Would You D0" Ran a Similar series of episodes.

Now if you saw a HOT guy dropping something into another guys drink - What Would You Do?

If you saw an older fat guy drugging a hot Twinks drink - What Would You Do?

And would it matter if the Hot guy was doing the drugging or the older fat guy doing the drugging and why?

What if it's the other way around? The twink and the hot guy drugging the other unattractive guy... maybe they just want to go after his wallet, this was done plenty in Nola and it happened to friend of mine.

I would totally tell if I saw this happen to someone else. I rather look like a fool, nosey, or paranoid than live with the idea that I allowed someone to be hurt.

@Bearofdistinction, I also travel alone quite a bit and never leave my drink alone. If I get distracted or lose sight of my drink, I order a new one. I'm also extremely generous with my bartender - their watchful eye has saved me from a few bad situations, plus I love it when they save my seat. :)

Archived