No more spotlights on me, please

Mikegaite
This topic is 2931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I appreciate everyone trying to help bolster my reputation. I don't know what the right course of action is, but I'm intentionally just sitting on the sidelines minding my own business and tending to the rest of my life. Baseless rumors can hurt my bottom line to the extent they will deter new people from hiring me, but all I can do is ignore them and move on quietly. I can't modify behavioral patterns that never existed in the first place.

I know people are thinking, "Not another Mike Gaite thread" (eye roll). Me, too. I attempt to be pretty subtle with any self-promotion used to pique someone's interest in me. I'm not here to grab the spotlight, except, of course, in this post. I know when to walk away. Best to stay under the radar. Let's all go talk about someone else other than me.

Stop the madness @jjkrkwood.

It's getting tiresome.

At least downsize the fucking image.

Listen Will Do, stop your Whining and giving orders... When you START to contribute more here than just your Farewells, i'll stop posting my shit that encourages people to participate.

How's that for a trade-off boy ? and about downsizing... I like everything BIG... OK ? :mad: Now, you can get back to your meltdown... :p

And FYI, when you "quote" someone, you dont need the @ shit in your comment. It's tiresome, AND redundant....

Listen Will Do, stop your Whining and giving orders... When you START to contribute more here than just your Farewells, i'll stop posting my shit that encourages people to participate.

How's that for a trade-off boy ? and about downsizing... I like everything BIG... OK ? :mad: Now, you can get back to your meltdown... :p

And FYI, when you "quote" someone, you dont need the @ shit in your comment. It's tiresome, AND redundant....

plenty of farewells on here, guys who said they would retire or limit their contribution, so far Franklyrich has been the only one who said he would leave and never come and he has done nothing but that.

jjkrkwood: Sometimes I don't like your sarcasm but but I just can't quit you, keep posting you bring a lot of humor to this forum.

plenty of farewells on here, guys who said they would retire or limit their contribution, so far Franklyrich has been the only one who said he would leave and never come and he has done nothing but that.

jjkrkwood: Sometimes I don't like your sarcasm but but I just can't quit you, keep posting you bring a lot of humor to this forum.

Thanks Mary, but you just put a BIG target on your back..... SOME people are NOT gonna be happy with you right now :p

Archived