As ____ as the driven snow

friendofsheila
This topic is 2901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
POOLBOY ? What if you don't have a Pool ???

1623eb26c0de3d4e7c7c411e72d0cf77.jpgf13b6da16f6bb914117177e785df9df1.jpge2ef62924de9231630dd228f1b0368b5.jpg21ecee1b5d17ede2c11972e49563bda8.jpg

http://www.boyvid.com/contents/videos_screenshots/0/369/preview.mp4.jpg

The operative portion of the compound word "pool-boy" is indeed "boy", which at times can also be referenced as "boi". As such, one does not actually need a pool. Furthermore, while a hot tub would ne nice, even a simple tub would more than fit the bill!

The operative portion of the compound word "pool-boy" is indeed "boy", which at times can also be referenced as "boi". As such, one does not actually need a pool. Furthermore, while a hot tub would ne nice, even a simple tub would more than fit the bill!

In case I leave "cockring" around the tub ? :rolleyes:

If there's NO poolboy, make the most of your "floatation" device...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QksupTaBZXQ/Th8zTMKxJ6I/AAAAAAAAHvs/v4Sr53AcIwA/s1600/Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-07-14%2Bat%2B1.19.37%2BPM.png

Perhaps that's an issue when you host a party, but from what I hear that is not a concern at the parties thrown by @bigvalboy!

gay-pool-party.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Perhaps that's an issue when you host a party, but from what I hear that is not a concern at the parties thrown by @bigvalboy[uSER=8655][/uSER]!

maxresdefault.jpg

Well God bless you WG, but my pool parties are more like this...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Xhxzs9N0S8s/SMO1sL2bx6I/AAAAAAAAAGE/grQ7Xhxlfms/s400/big-gay-pool-party1.jpg

And the guy on the pool step, knocking back the beer is @stevenkesslar ..That bitch is everywhere. :p

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Xhxzs9N0S8s/SMO1sL2bx6I/AAAAAAAAAGE/grQ7Xhxlfms/s400/big-gay-pool-party1.jpg

And the guy on the pool step, knocking back the beer is @stevenkesslar ..That bitch is everywhere. :p

Chicken wings, Watermelon and a 40 oz always attracts a BIG crowd.

That's usually what they say about a RASH ! I see the connection :D

Chicken wings, Watermelon and a 40 oz always attracts a BIG crowd.

Well, I had seen that pic, and noticed @stevenkesslar and thought that it would not be appropriate to post. But still! I have to admit that you throw one heck of a party! Who woulda thunk that KFC could cater such an event!!! Or was it Popeyes?? Nothing but the best for you "South of the Mason Dixon Line" guys! :)

Well, I had seen that pic, and noticed @stevenkesslar and thought that it would not be appropriate to post. But still! I have to admit that you throw one heck of a party! Who woulda thunk that KFC could cater such an event!!! Or was it Popeyes?? Nothing but the best for you "South of the Mason Dixon Line" guys! :)

I never miss BVB's parties. And it's not because of the KFC.

Like ya said, it's always nothing but the best.

tumblr_o470y4d3Jt1vo49oso1_500.gif

Now, can we get back to the OP's thing: something about pure as the driven snow?

Now, can we get back to the OP's thing: something about pure as the driven snow?

Oh my God...Cocaine is so last year. :D

Apologies to FOS We're a long way from washing clothes.

This might help. Male models would never come to one of my pool parties. ;)

Oh Miss Thing, don't speak for Me.... I'd come as long as you have Pringles !

photo.jpg

Regarding the multiple hijacks, I don't feel so bad about it! After all we certainly gave FOS quite a bit of solid gay based laundry tips before we somehow took all these detours... Plus, kudos to the OP for providing the seeds for our inspiration!

The only thing I have to add is that cocaine is really so last century! Not that I ever went there that is... However, that's what I have been told. But then again that's what I have been told about the guy who first referenced it in this thread... so last century! Hey! Don't shoot the messenger! Plus I certainly realize that as Sophocles so wisely said, "No one loves the messenger who brings bad news". However, that's the word on the street, and the street most often knows about which it speaks! For better or worse that is...

Regarding the multiple hijacks, I don't feel so bad about it! After all we certainly gave FOS quite a bit of solid gay based laundry tips before we somehow took all these detours... Plus, kudos to the OP for providing the seeds for our inspiration!

Thank you, WG for acknowledging how often it is threads get "Hijacked by the Horny" around here.

I'm glad this time I got some actual answers before everyone reached for the Nivea.

Thanks for the tips. I've got:

--Hot water.

--Whites separate, even from other lights.

--Bleach, including in the detergent.

--Try spraying stains with vinegar.

--Try adding vinegar to the wash water.

OR, DON'T WEAR WHITE, UNLESS YOU ARE A VIRGIN BLANCHE !

I need to start paying attention to keeping white shirts white, both polos and button-fronts.

--Hot water.

Congratulations. It took 3 pages of crap to get that. Another typical day on the forum.

200.gif

And remember. If all else fails, it helps to have a sponge, as well as faith in Jesus. And vodka.

giphy.gif

It may be "so last year" but I'm getting a real nice HIGHHHHH watching that gif over and over and over again.

Whew!

--Hot water.

Oh.... If you are out, say in a restaurant or abandoned rail car for example, and get a stain on your shirt take a generous pinch of salt and hold it between your fingers and press & hold it against the stain. The salt will absorb much of the liquid and minimize the damage. (Those little pocket Tide stain sticks are magical and highly recommended.)

Archived