Dancing With the Stars - Nyle DiMarco

imagooddog
This topic is 2916 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't usually follow this show but this guy, Nyle DiMarco is absolutely beautiful !!!

Supposedly he was selected as America's Next Top Model and happens to be totally

deaf as is his brother and both of his parents. Gorgeous man !!! One source says that

when asked if he was gay, his response was that he is "fluid". It is amazing how he can

dance and not even hear the music.

Yes! I never watch Dancing with the Stars either, mostly because the "stars" are often just has-been celebrities, some of whom can dance okay but often are a mess on the dance floor. Having America's Next Top Model as one of my guilty pleasures, I followed Nyle's progress through that show up until he won against quite a few odds. When I heard he was going to attempt to dance without any ability to hear the music, I decided to watch him on DWTS! I have not been disappointed:

http://www.homotrophy.com/images4/2016/img/nyle-dimarco-dna-193-1.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/6e1208f8cc2d1eac8b94bb9a24794d34/tumblr_o24fdlYqxO1qav71eo9_500.png

Just on tonight's episode, one of the judges criticized him for showing too much bubble-butt during his foxtrot routine. PLEASE! That was the highlight of the entire show for me tonight!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

Anyway, I usually fast forward through all the others but watch his package:D, dance and judges' comments in full!

He's a beautiful man with a great personality by all indications who may get a bit cocky, but hey, I have always been attracted to hot alpha males, especially if they are a little cocky! ;)

TruHart1 :cool:

He's quite gifted in many areas, however the judges did chastise him for his OVER-confidence and attitude.. He's a frontrunner and has overcome impossible odds.. He's EARNED the right to have a bit of "tude"....

And I sho ain't hatin on his "booty".... In fact there's no place my FACE would rather be ! (And he's STR8)

He's quite gifted in many areas, however the judges did chastise him for his OVER-confidence and attitude.. He's a frontrunner and has overcome impossible odds.. He's EARNED the right to have a bit of "tude"....

And I sho ain't hatin on his "booty".... In fact there's no place my FACE would rather be ! (And he's STR8)

Yes, Len did chastise Nyle for overconfidence after Nyle said that none of his competitors were on his level and then proceeded to try to put himself on the same level as one of the pros. I have to say that that level of arrogance diminished Nyle's likability for me since he certainly isn't anywhere near the level of a professional dancer, and he didn't seem to want to make any clarifying comments after the fact that indicated he was only joking when comparing himself to one.

He's quite gifted...

Actually, as imagooddog stated in his original post, Nyle identifies as "fluid" sexually and has been quoted as meaning he feels he might fall in love with either a gal OR a guy, depending on the individual. I guess many of us would label that as "bisexual!"

In this week's package, Nyle's partner, Peta Murgatroyd stated that his so called arrogance was because his statement about being on the same level as the pro dancer he named was taken out of context. He himself also apologized pretty humbly for coming off so arrogant last week so... Haters gonna hate and never forgive but it does not appear he did too much damage to the voters backing him! We'll see as he's in the final six!

• 4 weeks later...

...and the winners of Season 22 of Dancing with the Stars are:

Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd!

Yes! A deaf man has proven that all the odds can be overcome and even though he cannot hear the beat, he can dance with the help of an understanding and helpful partner! Congratulations!

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/embed/public/2016/03/08/dancing-stars-season-22-cast-photos_10.jpg

Having had the amazing privilege of living with a deaf partner and having a deeper look into world of sign language, Ive met and adore Nyle. I met him before his fame in ANTM, and I can tell you without hesitation that he is just as sexy, sweet, and charming as the persona he projects on screen. This man is a total winner in all respects.

http://i.imgur.com/MRnAMhc.gif

Along with others here, I, too, found Nyle to be one hell of a gorgeous man! As always he looked so stunning on the night that he and his dance partner

won! My mouth was moist all the time that he appeared on my television screen on that evening! Congratulations, gorgeous! My invitation to you is on

its way!!!

Archived