Alec Andrews

This topic is 3012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll post a review but in the meantime, I think the only words I could get out during our meeting in DC today were, "Wow" "Amazing" "Mmm" "Incredible" and "Yeah!"

Well worth the hype and well worth his fee.

I'll post a review but in the meantime, I think the only words I could get out during our meeting in DC today were, "Wow" "Amazing" "Mmm" "Incredible" and "Yeah!"

Well worth the hype and well worth his fee.

I would argue that, in Alec's case, it is not hype.

Count me in as one of those who has had the pleasure of said amazing orifice and its talents. The rest surrounding it is quite a package, too. If I were less indecorous, shallow, or indelicate, I might speak more eloquently about his warm personality and intelligence. Unfortunately or fortunately, my little head dictates my thinking with regards to Alec and my ability to focus on his non-physical assets is hindered.

Not to be crass, but that hole... he has more dexterity with it than most people have with their hands!

No--that was not technically "crass". "Vulgar", yes, but not "crass". That said, no one can fault you for saying a truth you have experienced.

I don't know-the definition of 'crass' is lacking sensitivity or refinement. It could fit. And apparently from @DTCG82 statement, it did. :p

Gman

20 Kegels a day keep bad reviews away!

I know Alec is mainly a top probably both from personality and a physical preference standpoint. But I have been with scads of guys over the years who advertise themselves as expert power bottoms who could all learn a few techniques from Alec. To maintain the spirit of gentility and decorum that ever prevails on our beloved Daddy's Forum, let me only say that I don't remember ever being gripped and milked so tight circumferentially before or since.

Archived