Revival of the Infamous RockHard Underwear Thread

azdr0710
This topic is 2961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PS: Incidentally I still have half a drawer full of the socks mentioned in that thread! Kind of like the Seinfeld "sponge worthy episode", I have been treasuring them.

LOL! I just looked down at my feet and I am wearing a pair as I type this! Who woulda thunk!!!!

why are people still prattling on about this being rock hard when this was posted

http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26150-rockhard-returns-as-john-lucas/?p=150300

wasn't him

Thanks, WilliamM, and the respect is definitely mutual!

I'm a Libra and sometimes go nuts looking at things - and people - from all sides. I sure didn't like it when RockHard turned negative on other posters. But I really liked it when he went all Auntie Mame and glided down the stairs at Beekman Place for the entertainment of his many followers.

http://blog.jillrosenwald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Auntie-Mame-staircase-611x343.jpg

And his writing style was unique. I didn't catch it in the recent posts on this site, but I do recognize it in the post he made today over at the other site. I do believe that's the real RockHard.

But, like I mentioned further upstream, he was great at inspiring others to post, self included. Not that anything I ever posted was a pearl, but he sure gave me a good idea of what an oyster goes through when confronted with a grain of sand. http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

oyster1.jpg

lookin, with the utmost respect for your naivete', the only reason he got people talking was because they were defending themselves against the shit he was saying to them. Sorry to be blunt, but that's the truth of the matter. I am all about amusement, and was when I didn't take him seriously.... But I do believe most of the time he was serious which led me to conclude he had more than a couple of loose screws....

OMG this is fucking hysterical. I have a new appreciation for lookin. what great prose

now if you'll excuse me I am off to Saint tropez for dinner then off to Monaco to take a shower and then I may nap in Monte Carlo befor heading to my mansion in West Covina. along the way I amy stop at target to pick up some Hanes

How ya like my St Tropez look ????

http://blog.wfmu.org/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/08/dirt_on_beachpre.jpg

RH can be very funny once in a while. But, the same thing over and over --- bragging about how rich and well-known he was --- became boring very quickly. I really respect @Lookin, so RH must have had something I missed, perhaps just a different sense of humor.

So on RH, I mostly agree with Greg and jjkrkwood. And yes, RH is back.

I'm a newbie to this situation, and a couple of you are saying he is back. Who is he now? Can somebody PM his new nickname, please? Gracias!

LOL! I just looked down at my feet and I am wearing a pair as I type this! Who woulda thunk!!!!

Who wears socks anymore ? Talk about not being Hip....

Well I hate wearing both shoes and socks. However, I am unfortunately temporarily at the Northern as opposed to Southern Command Post and while the calander says April it feels more like December. So socks it is! :(

However, next week I will return to being my normally HIP self...

The Cat in the Drawers

( with affection for the OP, and hopes

that the search continues to go well ;-) )

When RockHard needs a pair of drawers,

He does not buy in threes or fours.

He buys a dozen, maybe more,

And then he tries a second store.

I know Rock Hard has gone away

Yet I got an email from him yesterday

Of his name I was really quite clueless

But he emailed to tell me he was not John Lucas

From what he wrote me I can see

That he has a rich sense of irony

He said, "Tell [deleted] her addiction to the board is so bad

It's taken over the soul she wished she had."

He also shared, "Black is not my thing."

Which echoes the trash talk of which you all sing.

And as if to show his crazy arrogance

He followed that by saying, "I mean no offense."

So with Lookin I must agree

The man's words are fucked up, yet poetry.

And even though most of you may not give a shit

He ended, "Give my regards to Lookin, and Adam Smith." ;)o_O

I know Rock Hard has gone away

Yet I got an email from him yesterday

Of his name I was really quite clueless

But he emailed to tell me he was not John Lucas

From what he wrote me I can see

That he has a rich sense of irony

He said, "Tell [deleted] her addiction to the board is so bad

It's taken over the soul she wished she had."

He also shared, "Black is not my thing."

Which echoes the trash talk of which you all sing.

And as if to show his crazy arrogance

He followed that by saying, "I mean no offense."

So with Lookin I must agree

The man's words are fucked up, yet poetry.

And even though most of you may not give a shit

He ended, "Give my regards to Lookin, and Adam Smith." ;)o_O

http://static.tumblr.com/bbl6jk6/gPum8rkel/professor-mcgonagall.gif1.gif

"That was just beautiful Steven"

Archived