CRASHED FLYING SAUCER???

jackjackjack
This topic is 2408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the eerie music in the background as that UFO nut rambles on....

this is probably a Border Patrol installation....I live 60 miles from the international line and they (BP installations) are all over down there....and they drive white SUVs!

http://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/u410/IMG_2182.JPG

edit....here's the original youtube that the "Mirror" guy is commenting on....read the comments under the video....possibly a water storage structure

OK. OK. Maybe I shouldn't have posted this. Go ahead. Make fun of me. They've been showing the awful remake of the movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still on TV the last few days, and I guess I got carried away. And MsGuy, I don't wear a tin foil hat, usually. :)

One thing that has always puzzled me about the possibility of advanced extraterrestrial civilizations, why are they so damn fascinated by the human anus? What's with the anal probes all these alleged alien abductees claim to experience?

Let's accept the premise that there are life forms capable of interstellar travel. They have the technology to travel millions of miles at faster than light speed. And let's assume these life forms have visited this planet.

Do they land in Times Square? Nope.

Do they land on the Mall in DC? Nope.

Do they land on the grounds of Buckingham Palace? Nope.

These advanced beings land in the middle-of-goddamn-nowhere Arkansas next to a hog farm. It's always witnessed by some Bubba wearing a John Deere cap, overalls, missing a couple of teeth who was outside by the barn drinking with his good buddy Huey past midnight. Both these dudes get kidnapped, taken aboard the space ship and examined by these aliens who learn all they want to know about humans by shoving some kind of probe up these guys assholes.

Then these guys get dropped off some place with their memories erased but have a vague recollection of the experience. A vague recollection that only seems to be recalled after hypnosis, performed by some UFOLOGIST, that recalls the deepest repressed memories of this traumatic experience. Then Bubba, Huey, and the Ufologist get themselves on television and reveal the whole experience to the world as proof of extraterrestrial visitors.

If you ask me, yeah, Bubba and Huey were out drinking next to the barn past midnight. They get rip roaring redneck drunk and before they know it these two start messing around. And then Huey fucks the living daylights out of Bubba till they both see stars and pass out.

Then the next morning Bubba and Huey are discovered in a field somewhere naked, covered in hay, hungover and needing an explanation why there's liquid dripping out their butt.

And that my friends is how these stories of advanced alien abduction get started.

The third short audio piece in this, the aliens have discovered we're made of meat and they think it's disgusting. They decide to delete all the files of what they've discovered because of that. 'Won't the ones we probed tell others about us?' 'Maybe but the others will just think they are insane' Maybe landing in Bumfuck AR rather than Times Square was part of their cunning plan?

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/radiotonic/the-truth-episode-two/7289218

The third short audio piece in this, the aliens have discovered we're made of meat and they think it's disgusting. They decide to delete all the files of what they've discovered because of that. 'Won't the ones we probed tell others about us?' 'Maybe but the others will just think they are insane' Maybe landing in Bumfuck AR rather than Times Square was part of their cunning plan?

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/radiotonic/the-truth-episode-two/7289218

Arthur Clarke again: "If aliens have traveled 300 light-years to see us, they aren't going to lurk around for 50 years looking for a parking place."

Clearly Arthur isn't aware of the Prime Directive

This directive can be found in the Articles of the Federation, Chapter I, Article II, Paragraph VII, which states:

Nothing within these Articles Of Federation shall authorize the United Federation of Planets to intervene in matters which are essentially the domestic jurisdiction of any planetary social system, or shall require the members to submit such matters to settlement under these Articles Of Federation. But this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter VII.[12]

This directive can be found in the Articles of the Federation, Chapter I, Article II, Paragraph VII, which states:

Nothing within these Articles Of Federation shall authorize the United Federation of Planets to intervene in matters which are essentially the domestic jurisdiction of any planetary social system, or shall require the members to submit such matters to settlement under these Articles Of Federation. But this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter VII.[12]

True. But Captains Kirk and Picard always found ways around this directive in every episode.

True. But Captains Kirk and Picard always found ways around this directive in every episode.

Another sad instance of thinking with the little head instead of the big head.

http://americablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/original-captain-kirk-alien-womena.jpg

OMG... A Trekkie!!!!!! I love you.

Live Long and Prosper, Sir.

Archived