Why Don't More Guys Pee in the Sink?

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2989 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am sure some all you'll are TOTALLY gonna judge me for this, but I see nothing wrong with peeing in the sink and I often do it at home, mostly in the bathroom sink but have been known to in the kitchen sink as well. If you think this is either gross or absurd, just think about it for a second, it saves water from peeing in the toilet, you have less of a chance of "missing" and making a mess (having previously had a PA, this is problematic for me). Also, you can multi-task, like doing your hair or brushing your teeth at the same time. Urine is technically sterile and when you wash your hands after you'll automatically be cleaning out the sink of any remaining piss.

Could this be a practical alternative that most have overlooked because it defies convention? Is it any worse than douching in the shower?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who think it's gross, please just explain to me why. You don't drink out of the sink and you wash so much bacteria off of your hands and into the sink, it isn't a sterile surface, if anything pee probably makes it more sterile, like a jellyfish sting. So again, please elaborate on your disgust.

For those who think it's gross, please just explain to me why. You don't drink out of the sink and you wash so much bacteria off of your hands and into the sink, it isn't a sterile surface, if anything pee probably makes it more sterile, like a jellyfish sting. So again, please elaborate on your disgust.

Hey I will suck off a guy that I have not witnessed washing his dick and shove my tongue up some guy I have never met's ass but I draw the line at peeing in the sink. Kidding, I am with you Lance, I used to pee in the bathroom sink all the time but the sinks in this house do not accommodate me doing that because of their height and distance in from the counter top. I do pee in the toilet and not flush a few times to try to save water.

I am not judging, your house, your rules. I just feel that introducing urine where food is prepared is not very appetizing. I guess if I were into water sports I would have less of a problem with it. I should also mention that I am grossed out when people bathe babies in kitchen sink (although I realize this is a common practice) but would never volunteer that opinion. In this case you asked... so that is my answer.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't done it but as someone just short of average height it's usually more of a logistical nightmare than practical. (And I do applaud your water saving measures living in SoCal's extreme drought the last few years.)

For those cringing at the hygiene, please note that drinking urine is actually one of the few sexual activities generally considered safe. It's safer than swallowing cum. Also, I can guarantee that my sinks are scoured clean a hell of a lot more often than any toilet in the house! :confused:

I am not judging, your house, your rules. I just feel that introducing urine where food is prepared is not very appetizing. I guess if I were into water sports I would have less of a problem with it. I should also mention that I am grossed out when people bathe babies in kitchen sink (although I realize this is a common practice) but would never volunteer that opinion. In this case you asked... so that is my answer.

Well, I don't typically prepare food in the kitchen sink, but I respect your feelings. :p

I'd be lying if I said I haven't done it but as someone just short of average height it's usually more of a logistical nightmare than practical. (And I do applaud your water saving measures living in SoCal's extreme drought the last few years.)

For those cringing at the hygiene, please note that drinking urine is actually one of the few sexual activities generally considered safe. It's safer than swallowing cum. Also, I can guarantee that my sinks are scoured clean a hell of a lot more often than any toilet in the house! :confused:

You present some terrific points, being 6'3" most all sinks are perfect height for me.

Archived