The Walking Dead

Reluctant Daddy
This topic is 2709 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now, episode 2 better be Carol/hilltop colony-centric, I don't want to see the main group wallowing in despair for 43 whole minutes.

From the sneak preview in Talking Dead, episode 2 will be about Carol and Morgan,

but not at the Hilltop, but at the Kingdom!

It is supposta be a much lighter episode - with Morgan & Carol? Hard to believe. Can't wait to see Ezekiel!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I kind of liked the change of pace and scenery. "Tara" had been gone 9 episodes. Alana was having a baby I think?

I watched OnDemand. I also liked the change of pace, plus her nerdy humor makes me chuckle.

Somehow I feel like TWD is taking a page out of Game of Thrones and beginning to run unconnected episodes to then bring together a chain reaction for their season finale. So far, I feel like we are meeting all the factions that will bring Negan to his eventual demise (I hope his death is slow, painful...ideally that we get to see him being eaten alive)

• 2 weeks later...
I watched OnDemand. I also liked the change of pace, plus her nerdy humor makes me chuckle.

Somehow I feel like TWD is taking a page out of Game of Thrones and beginning to run unconnected episodes to then bring together a chain reaction for their season finale. So far, I feel like we are meeting all the factions that will bring Negan to his eventual demise (I hope his death is slow, painful...ideally that we get to see him being eaten alive)

Maybe they'll drop a helicopter on him.

I do like the idea of Negan dying - I'd like to see him die eaten by Zs, but painfully...in small nibbles. :D

Unfortunately, I think he will take a couple of season to die.

The character has quickly become someone we love to hate.

He might be giving Daryl a run for his money as far as popularity.

Btw, I nearly lost it when I saw Daryl and Rick hug...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfr6T4VP80

Archived