The Walking Dead

Reluctant Daddy
This topic is 2709 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In priority number: Aaron, Morgan, Tara, Carol. Why Aaron or Tara? We haven't seen them in the last couple of episodes since they've been scouting...either of their death would create less riots by fans. Morgan and Carol bc they've gone and come and gone again. Frankly, I don't wanna anyone to go except burnface, Dwight.

In priority number: Aaron, Morgan, Tara, Carol. Why Aaron or Tara? We haven't seen them in the last couple of episodes since they've been scouting...either of their death would create less riots by fans. Morgan and Carol bc they've gone and come and gone again. Frankly, I don't wanna anyone to go except burnface, Dwight.

From what I've read, Negan generally prefers not to kill women. I really doubt they'd kill Daryl, but apparently he has a new reality series coming on that might conflict with TWD filming. I wish it were Morgan, but I'm thinking that Sasha and Abraham are going to come to an untimely end.

Sadly... I think it will be Eugene... they foreshadowed it in the scene with Rick about the Bullets. I love his dry wit...

I agree with you, plus his comment about being Rick's anchorman has connotations that he may serve as Rick's and the group's inspiration for courage. I'm still thinking it is Aaron as a close second, but killing off the more notable male gay character would piss me off. By the way, Negan is a hottie! He can club me anytime!

http://media.melty.it/article-2819271-fb-f1456943031/the-walking-dead-6-negan-jefrey-dean-morgan.jpg

Sadly... I think it will be Eugene... they foreshadowed it in the scene with Rick about the Bullets.

I thought that as well, then I thought that they were making it way too obvious. I'm thinking it may have been Abraham. The arrow that got Denise last week is what killed him in the graphic novel. Maybe he's taking the bat instead of Glenn

• 6 months later...
I found the whole episode rather underwhelming. Maybe because it's been so violent for so long that it doesn't have the impact anymore.

It seems to be the case with the first episode of each season. Funny that you mention the violence. So many people are complaining that it was far too violent for them and that they're no longer going to watch it.

Are you hinting at a Baby Zombie? lovely....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NPr8n01__ho/Umfwxft0tMI/AAAAAAAAF2Y/SxeETBcl6zg/s1600/01069541.interactive.a.jpg

Now this would be a grand deviation from the comics, and we don't see nearly enough zombie children.

yeah, in true TWD tradition, the first episode was particularly gruesome...I feel that it's just framing for the emotional impact of what's going on.....the build up to the long awaited Glenn bashing moment was really so that you can see how painful it is to lose someone you love in such a way, especially for Maggie as she had watched her father die so violently......and Negan can make Rick produce some unusual sounds I have never heard him make before, there is something interesting about seeing him destroyed and humiliated the way he was, but it's ok because you know he'll eventually get back on top....or will he? :eek: (of course he will). We're so used to seeing our favourite group survive and fight back, I loved seeing them utterly powerless in this moment.

Now, all we need is for Zombie Apocalypse Queen Carol to find out what shit went down, get her shit together and decimate Negan in the space of a few episodes! All will be right with the world.

Now, all we need is for Zombie Apocalypse Queen Carol to find out what shit went down, get her shit together and decimate Negan in the space of a few episodes! All will be right with the world.

http://static2.hypable.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/twd-carol.jpg

Poisoned cookies, motherfuckers?

comic book Rick's current physical predicament - thought it was coming off last night before the credits rolled

He'll keep his hand, I think...the producers can't jerk us around again like they did with Glenn. Robert Kirkman has also said he regretted cutting off Rick's hand so early in the comics (in the grander timeline in his head, I'm guessing), and I think it's stated somewhere that the producers don't want to do it either because of the impact it will have on filming....but then lots of shows have a one hand man so that's not a real excuse.

Now, episode 2 better be Carol/hilltop colony-centric, I don't want to see the main group wallowing in despair for 43 whole minutes.

Archived