Most Embarrassing Thing You've Left in a Hotel Room?

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2999 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just got done unpacking and realized that, despite my best efforts to double check, I left something behind in my room in Richmond, VA. It's not the first time, of course, if you travel enough you're bound to leave behind a sock, phone charger, t-shirt, etc. This time however the item left behind is a little more embarrassing, I left a 12 inch double ended dildo in the shower. Somehow I managed to disconnect the shower shot and grab my soap, but overlooked my dildo in the corner. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever left. Have you worried that next time you stay there an alert is gonna pop up saying "Beware: Dildo guy"?

you might just get it sent to you in the mail :) Sir, you left this behind. :p

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You wouldn't forget your dildo's if you kept them ON you at all times.

http://tosh.cc.com/blog/files/2015/10/DickNose.jpg

I mentioned working on a major west coast university campus. One fine halloween week I was

walking back to my workplace from the music building, saw a woman student so attired, and couldn't

resist blurting out -

What's a nice girl like you, doing in a face like that?

[i don't think she got the song reference].

I left a nice little hotel room in Norway horribly "soiled" after a bout of food poisoning. To say it was unpleasant was an understatement. Upon leaving for the hospital I apologized to the front desk. Believe it or not, they had it cleaned and tidied upon my return a few hours later. Gotta love Scandinavian efficiency, but I've not used that hotel again from sheer embarrassment!

Sometimes the towel moves due to all the activity. And in the heat of the moment, I'm not thinking about the towel. :)

Think I need to bring a bigger towel--that I can just throw in a dumpster afterward!

Orgy size towel @ $79.95 on Amazon! Get in line, WmC! ;)

http://www.shadeusa.com/large_beach_towels_3.jpg

Sometimes the towel moves due to all the activity. And in the heat of the moment, I'm not thinking about the towel. :)

Think I need to bring a bigger towel--that I can just throw in a dumpster afterward!

Yeah something really big like this... and by the way if you order within the next 30 minutes the guy comes as part of the package! ;)

http://www.escollectionusa.com/online_shop/1019-9380-large/twl01-beach-towel-navy-009-special-order.jpg

Archived